✍︎ SIX ✍︎

You couldn't sleep so you went to the kitchen to get yourself a glass of water.

You didn't think anyone would be there so you were just humming a melody.

You got to the kitchen and got startled by an half naked Minho. Your hand was on your chest as you calmed your breathing from the shock.

"You scared the shit out of me. I thought no-one was here. You always this quiet waiting in the dark to scare people?"

He just looked at you. "You are supposed to be one of the best members of enhypen? You get startled by me. It's hilarious to see."

You curled your fingers trying to contain your anger. "Listen here mister cocky bastard. I'm relaxed when I'm relaxed I get startled easier. Besides it's the middle of the night. I didn't think anybody would be awake." You yelled.

He walked closer to you and you didn't dare step back. "Be quiet kitten, the others are sleeping."

"Keep your toned, very muscular and perfect upper body away from me. Better yet keep that insanely handsome face away as well."

He smirked at what you said and only stepped closer. "That's not really the best way to get a guy to go away kitten."

Your breath hitched. "Why are you so infuriating." You whispered.

"Why are you so annoying?"

He fired back.

"It's not like I asked for any of this. It's not my fault you are so cocky, it's what makes me annoying to you because I speak upon it. Stop being so cocky and I'll be less annoying."

"Everything about you annoys me. Stop trying to get under my skin. Stop trying to find out things about me cuz you won't."

"I suppose we will see about that won't we Minho." You said as you ducked out from under his arms and went to grab a glass of water.

You turned around and he stood inches away from you. "I don't think you understand the situation you're in Aerin."

"This is my house, my gang, you are only walking these halls because I allow it. I can have you back in that dark room in no time. So if you don't want that to happen don't snoop around in my business kitten."

You were afraid but you wouldn't let it show. You didn't want to be in that room again. It brought back horrible memories you tried to suppress.

You know he could make this happen within a heart beat. I suppose I'll have to be more secretive from now on.

You blinked and he was gone. How is he so fast? After your heart calmed down you took the glass of water and downed it in seconds. You went back to your room and slept peacefully.

 You went back to your room and slept peacefully