✍︎ Final bonus ✍︎

"Say goodbye Lee Minho!"
Bam

"No!" The body dropped in front of him. Blood gushing out of her. Minho shot the man multiple times before calling for help.

--
Everything up till this point was a blur. He was in the hospital, waiting for the doctors to finally come out of the ER. It's been hours.

He remembers everything so clearly. A mission gone wrong. The man had followed them back to the house. Luckily for them their daughter wasn't at home.

"Oh my god Mira!" He called out. He got out his phone and called Chan.

"Minho?"

"Chan, hurry up and bring Mira to the hospital. Aerin got shot! I don't know if she's gonna make it so please." He begged trying to keep his voice stable and to not stutter.

"I'm on my way, I'm calling the guys as well."

The phone call ended.

He was left alone again with his thoughts.

--

"Daddy!" His daughter called out as she rushed to him and hugged him. His daughter is 5 years old and a really bright kid.

"W..what happened to mommy?" She asked as tears threatened to spill. "She..she got shot baby." He said as he looked into her eyes.

Both of them held so much pain in their eyes.
"The doctors will save her right?"

"Let's hope so sweetie. You must be tired."

She shook her head. "No daddy you look tired." She sat next to him and patted her lap. "Sleep!"

Minho looked at her determined face. "Only if you sleep too baby." She pouted but then smiled and nodded as he placed his head on her lap.

He made sure to put some pressure on his neck to not crash his entire weight on her.

She started playing with his hair. "Mommy taught me to do this. She said whenever you are tired and mommy isn't there then I should take care of you like this!" She stated proudly for remembering.

He chuckled and smiled. "You shouldn't take care of daddy, I should be the one taking care of you my precious little angel."

Minho has me soft 🥺 it's the cute Minra duo y'all!

"We can take care of each other daddy!"

"It's a deal then angel, now go sleep."

--

Minho woke up and looked at his daughter. At that moment the doctor came out and everyone rushed to him worried for the safety of their friend or wife in Minho's case.

The doctor had a dreary look on his face. It crushed all the remaining hope they had left. "Doctor?" Minho asked and he looked at him.

"We did everything we could and she's okay! You can go see her now but one at the time!"

Minho went to wake up his daughter gently. "Sweetie mommy's awake we can go see her now." She woke up drowsily and Minho carried her inside.

She looked at them and smiled. "Oh my little angel." She cooed and Minho gently placed her in her arms as she snuggled closer into her mom's neck.

"Never ever do that again Aerin! You scared me shitless." He sighed and she smiled at him. "I know but I couldn't let them kill you."

"I love you."

"I love you."

--

"Let's make another baby!" He said as he got into the car. "I just got out of the hospital and you already want me to be back in 9 months?" She exclaimed dramatic.

"Yes because then you'll be in the hospital for the right reasons. Plus if you're pregnant you won't be in any danger."

"Oh I see how it is." She rolled her eyes.

"I also want another kid, hopefully a son. I think it'll be good for Mira to have a baby brother."

"Yes! Mira wants to be a big sister and have a baby brother!" She exclaimed.

"Of course you've got your father's back. I should've expected nothing less from the Minra duo.

--

"This is the last time Lee Minho. FUCK YOU!" She shouted as she pushed hard screaming to get the baby out.

"Oh mate she is even more pissed then last time." Chan said as he laughed.

"It's fine."

"That's what you said last time and you ended up having no sex for 4 months. She even beat you!"

"I'm going to fucking castrate you Lee Minho!"

"Shit protect my dick!" He panicked.

--

"Welcome to the family Lee Minhan."

"To the newest addition to the family!"

Everyone cheered and celebrated.

--
(This is yearssss laterr for those confused 😭)

"Dad?" She opened the door and kicked the empty beer bottles away. It had been a year since Aerin passed away from cancer.

She heard him groan. "Dad wake up, cmon this isn't what mom wanted! Get ahold of yourself! For fucks sake!" She slapped his cheek and he woke up.

"Remember what mom told you dad! I don't want to lose you too. Neither does Minhan. He's scared to come to the house to see you like this."

--
There she was laying in the hospital connected to all these tubes. Her last moments on earth spend like this.

"Min baby... Don't...blame... yourself..."

She took a deep breath in.

"Take care... Of our children and protect them...like you have always protected me... Be the man...you've always been for me... I love you so much... Don't forget you aren't alone... You have our children by your side..."

"Promise me you'll take care of them.."

He looked at her while crying.

"Promise me... Please..."

"I...promise baby.., I promise."

She smiled and closed her eyes as he planted a bitter sweet and last kiss on her forehead. She never again opened her eyes.

--

From that day on he did better for their children. He grew up and lived beautifully till the age of 81. He died of old age and a heartattack that was triggered by some past memories.

He however woke up to this blinding white light.

He groaned at sat up. "Where am I?"

"It took you long enough." He heard this familiar voice he hadn't heard in so long.

"Aerin baby? Is this a dream?" He asked bewildered as she still looked as her beautiful self before the cancer took her.

She shook her head and smiled. "Mm this is the afterlife. I've been waiting for you."

He ran up and hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry it took me a while to keep my promise but I did in the end!"

"Oh sshh I know you did. I've watched other you ever since I left. I'm sorry baby for leaving so soon but at least now we can be together forever here. Soon our children will join us and we will live our lives together here!"

"I love you."

"And I love you."

The shared a passionate kiss after so many years.

The official end! This was the last bonus chapter! Check out my profile for my newest books that might interest you if you liked my writing! Love ya~