✍︎ THREE ✍︎

Your mind kept revisiting that moment. You looked into his eyes and there you saw it, the tiniest hint of concern, sadness, hope and fear.

Maybe it was your mind playing tricks on you. Because you so desperately wanted to believe what Han said was the truth. That he was being forced to do this.

You don't know why you sought so much comfort in the words of a stranger and one of your kidnappers.

You didn't even know why you told him about your brother in the first place. But it felt nice to have someone listen and offer their sincerest thoughts on the matter.

Time was irrelevant in this cell. It was too dark. You knew you got your meals so after the last one the day was over but the days blurred together so you really had no clue as to how long you've been here.

You were prepared for another day of darkness until the door opened and revealed a bright light which made your eyes hurt.

"Oops sorry about that." He chuckled uncomfortably. You recognised that voice. "Han?" You asked and he nodded.

"Let's go Aerin. You are meeting the boss." He said as he guided you up the stairs and after many turns you arrived at a big room.

Inside were 7 other men seated. You recognised the men who hit you in the head and the one who had saved you only to lure you into a trap.

You glared angrily at the both of them.  "If only a look could kill." One of them said. "Don't tell me your intimidated by this girl Changbin?" Another guy asked.

"I'm not but just look at her stare it's deadly." He commented and the other lightly chuckled.

"Okay so how about we cut the chit chat and you tell me why I've been kidnapped?"

"Because you're obviously important to Enhypen and Jinan. You were after all running from them." The guy who saved you explained.

"Ah so you are going to use me as leverage huh? You'll think he'll want me and you wanna make a deal with him for me. Well trust me Jinan doesn't work that way, you can't trust him. I've known him a long ass time and he always breaks his deals no matter what. He doesn't like other people messing in his business. They always end up dead by accident."

"So save yourself the trouble of dying and forget it. He's too twisted."

"We aren't using you for a deal, you are an means to an end."

"You're going to kill him, that's actually a good thing only it won't be so easy."

"You are going to help Aerin. If you want us to help save your little brother."

"Emotional blackmail, wasn't really necessary. I want that bastard dead even more then you want him dead."

"I doubt that, Now a few simple rules while you are here. Don't annoy me, don't come into my room, don't annoy me."

"I'm sorry I think you might have to repeat the first and third rule again. I didn't quite catch that." You said smug.

"Keep that up and you are well on your way to having a bullet through your skull." He said and left the room.

"Don't mind Minho, he's always like that. Come let me introduce you to everyone." Han said with a smile.

" Han said with a smile