✍︎ TWENTY-ONE ✍︎

I threw her in the car and put her seatbelt on. She didn't struggle or protest she was just giving me dirty looks.

She was mad and had every right to be. I threw my jacket over her exposed body. The manager came outside cuz I had asked him to.

"Fire the two men who were with her, one of them tried to touch her and the other just stood their watching."

He was shocked and started sweating. "Of course, I'll see to it myself that they are taken care of. I'm very sorry for what transpired and happened to your girlfriend. Everything will be on the house that has been purchased today as our small compensation."

"Very well, I won't press charges as no serious damage was done and hopefully she will have forgotten by tomorrow from the alcohol. See you again." He bowed to me as I left and got in the car.

The car ride was silent, I glanced at her a couple of times and she just looked out of the window. We arrived back at the house and she immediately got out and went straight to her room.

"Well that went well." Jisung commented. "What did you do hyung?" Felix asked me. "Whatever it was you need to apologise and fix it." Chan said and I let out a sigh. "I was already planning on doing so." I admitted.

Chan placed his hand on my shoulder. "Be gently tho." I rolled my eyes and walked towards her room. I knocked on her door and she didn't answer which I expected.

So I knocked again. I could hear a frustrated groan before the door opened. She saw me and wanted to slam the door shut again. But I stopped it by holding the door. She was mad and hurt. I could see it in her eyes.

"I promised we would talk when we got home. So can we please talk?" I asked her pleadingly. She looked at me before slowly nodding her head.

She allowed me to enter her room and she sat on the bed. I carefully went to sit beside her. I snuck in a deep breath. "Look I am sorry Aerin. I really am, I shouldn't have lashed at you like that." I looked down.

"Why did you? The words you said really hurt me. Yes it's only been about 2 weeks but you guys mean a lot to me." Her lip quivered as she spoke.

"Because I was mad, you went through my personal stuff Aerin after I told you time and time again that was against the rules. I didn't think about what I said. I wanted to hurt you and I did and I'm truly sorry for that." I explained.

"I know I was wrong to go through your pictures and be in your room in the first place. But that was no way to behave."

"We were both wrong. We've both been hurt in this situation. Will you accept my apology?" I asked holding my breath.

She looked at me and slowly nodded her head. "If you accept mine. I was a jerk in the club. If you hadn't come who knows what would've happened. So thank you." She looked at me and she was crying.

I immediately pulled her close to me and wrapped my hands around her. I gently stroked her hair. "Shh it's alright no need to apologise kitten."

I tried to sooth her but she kept crying. "Oh god, why did I go to that club. He would've he would've-she sobbed hard.

"But they didn't and that's what counts. They will be taken care of, I promise you. No dry those tears. You are safe here kitten."

She looked at me. "Why do you call me that. You either call me Aerin or kitten. Why?"