✍︎ FIVE ✍︎

That girl was something alright. The moment Chan hyung and Changbin brought her to me I knew.

She's clearly been through a lot you can see it in her eyes and the way she sleeps. It tells it all.

She was feisty. Wasn't afraid to say what she thought. She gets under my skin with her defiance.

She may say yes but her eyes are always defying whatever I say. It's infuriating. What else she tried to snoop around my room.

I'm lucky I caught her. I don't like people going into my room without my knowing so or my permission.

It's funny to hear her talk about me behind my back while being so loud. She has character.

"Seungmin, try to find out everything you can about Aerin. We need to know if we are able to trust her."

He nodded and took his laptop to start right away. "Also find out information about her brother."

"Already on it hyung."

After she stormed off I went to sit on the couch instead.

Chan looked at me sympathetic. "I don't care hyung, you know I don't. She can think about me whatever she wants. It's better to not have a close connection to her. In the end she will leave."

"That may be Minho, but it never hurts to show more people who you truly are. Not even all the members know who you really are. We've known them for how long now?"

"Drop it hyung. You know I won't change my mind."

Chan saw Minho leave and he let out a sigh. Suddenly an idea popped into his head.

"Hanie, you are really close with Aerin right?"

"I am the closest with her out of us all. Why hyung?"

"You think something might happen between Aerin and Minho?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well not without a bit of help. Those 2 are like fire and ice right now. It's been a week and they can't communicate normally. Aerin always gets frustrated and Minho hyung always gets annoyed."

"Well we just got to get Aerin to see the real Minho and vice versa." The boy smirked as a plan started forming in his brain.

The other boy was getting nervous and a tad scared about what his hyung was coming up with as potential plan to get the two of them together.