✍︎ THIRTY SEVEN ✍︎

He immediately ran to you and hugged you tightly without putting to much pressure on your body.

"I'm so happy you're alive. I thought I lost you." He admitted and his voice cracked like he had been crying for a long time.

You slowly patted his back and soothed him. "It's okay Minho I'm alive don't worry, I'm fine."

"I'm so sorry Aerin. I fucked up so bad. I thought I was protecting you by being out of your life but instead you got into more danger the moment I made you leave."

"I know. I remember what you told me when I fell asleep waiting for you. I had a sort of flashback to it. I heard everything you said to me."

"How's that possible?" He asked confused. You shrugged your shoulders. "Maybe it's because of what you are?" This caught his attention and he looked at you.

"Your sister told me what you are and what happened to them. Your siblings are alive, all three of them. Your parents saved them by giving them their blood. I asked her to save you because that guy was going to kill you."

"So she was the anonymous tip I got about where you were and that I should hide from that guy. I can't believe she's alive." He was sobbing now.

"I have her number, you can go see them. Also I love you too." You said and he looked at you and you chuckled softly. "I heard what you said remember." You teased and he just kissed you as reply.

You missed those lips. It was only the fourth kiss you shared but it was oh so good every time. Your lips were a match made in heaven. His soft lips dominated yours as he took control of the kiss. He slipped his tongue inside your mouth. Soon it turned into a hot make out session.

You stopped before it could go any further because you were well injured as can be. "So what happened while I was gone?" You asked him as he cupped your face gently.

"A lot, guys you can come out now." He yelled and everyone returned with smiles on their faces. "Finally, told ya they would end up together." Chan and Jisung fist bumped each other while the others either rolled their eyes or laughed.

"So a few days ago I met up with your brother he wanted to meet. He told me of his plan to kill Jinan, a plan set in motion about 3 years ago."

"His plan involved you for the most of it. He wanted to use you to lure out your fiance. Jinan set it up along with your uncle, because according to the will your father left behind. The moment you're married a fortune will be given to you. So they wanted to marry you off to make themselves stronger but also get that fortunate your dad left behind."

"They didn't care what happened to you. Jungwon discovered this and used it to his advantage. He was going to make it look like you betrayed Jinan so you'd run, then he'd find you and keep you in a secure place gathering as much information as possible before handing you over to Jinan and your fiance."

"They would drug you and take you to a place where Jinan would meet the guy, no weapons allowed. They'd find out that place and kill the both of them. His idea for a flawless plan was to not let you know anything. You'd go through all that trauma without knowing shit. He wanted me to break up with you as we told them we were dating and let you be taken."

"I disagreed with that plan immediately. I can't trust the guy. I despise him. I looked for a way to keep you safe all night. Jinan already knew you were with us so it would be a matter of days before he found us. So I figured cutting ties with you and letting you stay in a house owned by me under an alias would be the safest option, not taking in account you'd go out so soon and that they find you immediately."

"I see, well you can never fully plan out anything you know. In the end you saved me so that's all that matters. Also if they are looking for the will they won't find it in his office."