✍︎ TWENTY THREE ✍︎

You looked up at his face and admired it. He was really truly handsome as could get. He looked so fine. His face was simply perfect. All the imperfections made it even more perfect.

His face looked so soft and surreal. You wouldn't think he was cold and a mafia leader but he was in fact a murderer. His face would deceive many which could be a good thing.

"Are you gonna keep staring kitten?" He purred and you immediately looked away. "I wasn't staring, I was looking for a way to kill you cuz you are holding me like this."

He chuckled. "You're the one who clung to me, you have a strong grip. I didn't wanna wake you cuz you looked so peaceful sleeping."

You rolled your eyes. "So you just decided to sleep with me in my bed?" You exclaimed.

"Well you gave me no other choice, plus it didn't seem like you'd mind as you refused to let go of me." He smirked mischievous

"That's a lie!!" You said and glared at him. He smiled and ruffled your hair. "I don't lie Aerin."

You looked down and fumbled with your hands. "I'm truly sorry for what I said, you did have a family and it was wrong of me to say you don't know what it's like." You trailed off looking at him.

"It's okay, they have been long gone."

"Is it because you are in the mafia? Did it get them killed?" You asked bitting your lip afterwards. Minho noticed this.

His breathing became a little ragged. "No, I only got this mafia after they died. This was my parents mafia and my legacy. They all died because of a rival gang. My parents weren't always the best people. They were horrible to my siblings but never to me..."

Minho looked away from you and you brought your hand to his shoulder and patted it slowly. "It's okay." You whispered softly. He turned his head to look at you again.

"Do you miss them?" Once again the questions blurred out before you could stop yourself so you just bit your lip again to keep yourself quiet.

"Don't bit your lip!" He commanded.

You were a bit surprised by his tone. "Why not?" You asked him confused. "Because you have no idea how badly it makes me wanna kiss you and taste those luscious lips of yours." He admitted while looking you in the eyes.

Your face immediately turned bright red. "I... I.. you want to kiss me?"

He nodded his head. "But you already kissed me once tho.." you averted your eyes from his gaze.

"That was merely a peck to calm down your panic attack. You clearly don't know what a kiss is."

"You call that a peck? How am I supposed to know, nobody's ever kissed me before..."

"Let me show you then." He said as he grabbed your face and got closer to you.

Your lips were barely touching before you looked at him and held his gaze.