✍︎ Valentine special ✍︎

"Minnnn~" Aerin whined.

"Yes darling?" Minho answered.

"Do you know what day it is today?" She asked as she stood in front of him, trailing her finger down his shoulder and arm.

Minho looked at her hand before looking back up into her eyes. "Hm, I don't know. Why don't you tell me?" He replied.

Aerin smirked before sitting down on his lap. She brought her hands up to his hair and played with it. "Today is Valentine's day~" she said all excited.

"Oh? I think you're mistaken baby, isn't that tomorrow?"

She shook her head with a small pout. "Noo, it's today silly!" Minho chuckled.

Before bringing his hands up to place them on her ass, rubbing it. Aerin chuckled.

"Ah, my mistake."

She rolled her eyes playfully. "You can stop playing dumb now."

Minho chuckled once again. "My apologies darling, happy Valentine's my love." He whispered against her lips before closing the gap and kissing full of love.

She smiled in the kiss, reciprocating it.

"So what did you get me?" She asked once they seperated.

"Isn't it obvious? I got you this little present."

"Min I love you! How did you know, I wanted to kill some bitches for Valentine's?" Aerin giggled.

"I know you, I also got another surprise for you but that's one for when we're back home and alone~" Minho smirked and Aerin slightly blushed.

"Well let's get too it then. I think we've played them long enough don't you think?"

"Let the fun begin!"

The both got up from wooden chair they were on. They walked to the door after taking their weapons and opened it.

The guard in front his eyes went wide. "H-how?!"

"Oh honey, we've been free for the past hour. You should really learn to check on your prisoners more often. Especially when they are mafia leaders."

"You seriously think, my wife is helpless because she's a woman? It was a mistake leaving her untied man. Now I hope you enjoy death." Minho said raising his gun to the guards head.

"Min wait! Let's keep him! He's still so young. He could join our mafia instead, he will be so much better off."

Minho sighed whilst rolling his eyes. "No."

"Aw c'mon minnnnnn pleaseeeeeeeee." She gave him cute puppy dog eyes.

Minho couldn't resist them. "Ugh you're so whiny when your high." He muttered. Aerin squealed in joy before kissing his cheek.

"Yay! C'mon let's go!"

Minho nudged the guy making him walk in front of them. They shot and stabbed people, finally arriving at the boss.

They had a little chat, mocked him for his stupidity and killed him, taking the guy with them.

"Fucking finally! What were you guys fucking or something?"

"No, we just took our time."

"Min, we all know you could have literally escaped the moment you got caught!" Hyunjin yelled.

Minho glared at him.

"Yah! Hwang don't be mean to my man before I kick your ass~" she giggled.

Everyone looked at her confused. "They drugged her, she's high as a kite. It's why I waited before initiating the plan."

"Okay let's go home, we can have Han look at her." Chan said before eyeing the new comer. "And you are?" He asked sceptically.

"Lee hongjoong sir." He said timidly.

Chan looked over at Minho. "You know I can't say no to her Chan, she's my baby, she gets whatever she wants." He explained and Chan sighed.

--

"Minnnnnn I don't wanna gooo." She cried before giggling. "Baby, I'll be right there. The sooner this is over with. The sooner you can get your present ~"

She gasped before rushing to the room with Han. Minho rolled his eyes playfully very much enjoying the sight.

He was on the sofa when his queen entered and sat down on his lap, burying her face in his neck. She took a long content breath.

Minho's hands went around her, hugging her close, soothing her. "Feel any better?"

"I'm exhausted. I'm never getting high again." She whined.

"Too tired for my surprise?" He teased.

"Never! Take me now Lee Minho!" She smirked.

"As you wish Lee Aerin."

:)
Voila a rather unusual Valentine's special but I enjoyed writing this nonetheless. I absolutely hate Valentine's Day but that's mainly cuz I'm single ASF but then again who needs 1 day to pamper their loved ones? When they can pamper and show they love them all the time yk??