✍︎ THIRTY ✍︎

The guys had told you Minho was out and would be returning soon. You hadn't seen him in days. You hated to admit it but you kinda missed his ass.

You couldn't stop thinking about him and that night you spend together. You wanted to talk to him about it. You wanted to know if it meant something to him or not.

Were you just another one night stand to him? You didn't like him like that but you still wanted to know.

You somehow felt giddy knowing he could be coming home anytime soon. You sat on the couch watching some tv. Soon the waiting turned into hours and you fell asleep.

~~
I got home late as I was doing some digging on past activities of Jeongin's dad. I feel bad for doubting Jeongin because it's still his dad and I don't know if he's in cahoots with his father. I've known him for a long time. I'll look into him before I confront him.

I opened the door and saw Chan standing against the wall waiting. His arms were crossed and his one feet was against the wall. He looked at me and cocked his eyebrow.

"How'd it go?" He asked me. "Ah Chan hyung I'm tired, I'll tell you tomorrow okay?" I asked him as I suppressed a yawn.

"Sure, stop by the living room tho. She's been waiting for you all day. She said she wanted to talk to you about something and that it was kinda a big deal." He said as he gestured to the couch.

I followed his gaze and saw her half on the couch half on the floor. I smiled at her weird sleeping state. Chan's gaze was on me I could feel it.

"You love her don't you?" Chan asked

I let out a sigh. "I do, but I have to let her go, I can't keep holding on to her."

"Because of your secret?"

"Yeah and you know what happened with HER."

"Minho she's not Winter and you know that. Plus about your secret she has seen your weird habits, she's never once asked anyone about it. She truly cares about you, she may not realise it herself yet but she does anyone can see it. Tell her, tell her everything and see how she reacts."

"If it's bad, just use that on her to make her forget."

"You know I can't and won't Chan. You know what happened to Winter's friend."

"You were still young and immature. You got better control now. You haven't had an episode in so long. You even were intimate with her and nothing happened."

I looked at him surprised. He smirked "what you didn't think I wouldn't know? That excuse of her being on her period may have fooled the others but not your hyung."

I chuckled at that. "I should've known. You've known me for too long. Can you look into Jeongin for me? No questions asked for now. I'll tell you in the morning."

"Sure I was planning an all nighter anyways." He winked and left saying "Take care of her Minho, do what you think is right, follow your heart."