✍︎ TWENTY SIX ✍︎

You suddenly felt empty and you didn't like it. Minho kissed your thigh before laying next to you on the bed. He wrapped his hands around you and pulled you close to him.

He kissed the top of your head and whispered softly "You were amazing kitten, now get some rest." You nodded and stayed in his arms as he pulled up the blanket and you fell asleep like that together.

The next morning you awoke to an empty bed. Had you just imagined last night? You shook your head and tried to get out of bed, but you felt an extreme soreness too painful to move.

"I can rule out last night was just a dream, damn Minho he was really serious." You mumbled and heard the door open.

"Well I wasn't the one who begged me to fuck her until she couldn't walk. I just did what you asked me too. Face the consequences." He smirked while holding a plate with food.

"I brought breakfast." He said as he handed you the plate, you took it and rolled your eyes at him. "You shouldn't take everything so seriously." You spoke under your breath.

"Next time don't ask for it then." He winked and sat down next to you. He implied there would be a next time and it made your hear race and your cheeks heat up.

You quickly stuffed some food in your mouth and looked away. His hands went to your inner thighs and he started to massage them. It can help against the soreness.

"I told everyone you are sick in bed with your period and that you screamed due to having it so suddenly and the intense pain it brought."

"That's actually a sound proof excuse." You admitted. "Luckily boys are scared of us women when on our period. So they'll leave me alone."

"That's what I was hoping for cuz I marked you pretty bad, it's beautiful to see but it's only meant for my eyes." There was a kind of possessiveness to his eyes and tone but you shrugged it off with a simple hum.

Days had passed and you were out of bed and around, it took you 2 whole days to be able to even walk around slowly like a zombie. He had really fucked you so hard, you can still feel his dick pounding inside you.

He was really fucking good. You were glad he was your first but now you got such high expectations for sex thanks to him. You sighed, you hadn't seen Minho around much. It felt like he was avoiding you, which in a way was good for you as you didn't know how to behave around him.

It would definitely be awkward as you had sex with him, but aren't even close to being in a relationship together. It was just a horny need, nothing more. You kept telling yourself that because you didn't want to add anything that wasn't there.

You let out a sigh as you walked to the kitchen to get some snacks.