✍︎ TWENTY SEVEN ✍︎

"I'm meeting her brother, he wants to meet. Do not tell Aerin this, she doesn't need to know. If she asks about me just tell her I'm busy." I told everyone. They looked at me and nodded.

"Do we need to come with you?" Chan hyung asked me. I shook my head. "No he said alone, don't worry I can take care of myself. Got a hidden weapon with me." I said and they once again nodded.

"I'll be back later." I said and left the room. I went to my car and drove to the designated place and waited there for Jungwon.

About ten minutes later another car arrived and our came Jungwon in a hoodie and face mask but I recognised him. I got out of the car myself and slowly walked towards him.

He saw me coming and just stood there looking at me. "Minho." He said as I finally stood near him. "Jungwon." I replied back.

"Let's go inside to talk." He gestured me to go inside. "You first." I'm not falling into a trap that easily. He nodded and walked inside.

It was a bar and he walked to an empty table. I followed him and we both sat down. "2 glasses of whisky please." He ordered the barman and he nodded his head.

I let out a sigh. "Tell me why did you want to meet? If it's to kill me wrong move choosing a public venture." I stated and he shook his head.

"I came here to talk to you cuz you are Aerin's boyfriend whether I like it or not. You'd do anything for her right?" He asked me seriously.

"I would." It wasn't exactly a lie either.

"Then I need your help but you can't tell Aerin, matter of fact she needs to stay out of it at all costs."

"Go on." To say I was interested in knowing what he was talking about is the least.

"Aerin doesn't know I've taken over the leadership of enhypen for over 3 years now, but I'm guessing you told her?"

I simply nodded. "She wasn't pleased with it, she still doesn't believe it."

"Yeah maybe that's for the best well yeah anyways. 3 years ago a plan was set in motion by me and the other members. A plan to rid us of Jinan for good. He's fucked up and he killed our parents together with my uncle."

"You are saying your uncle was also part of the murdering of your parents, his own brother?" I asked astounded.

"Yes Sunoo found the whole exchange on a file. It got secretly recorded by my dad, he saved it on a hidden file before he died. They wanted to rule the mafia world together but not through the way my dad suggested."

"So they offed him in cold blood along with my mother. So I made a plan to get my revenge on him along with the others. Even tho she told me to stay out of mafia business I still did some jobs on the side for Jinan."

"I told him I wanted to take leadership of enhypen instead of her so I could do what I want. he agreed to let me secretly run the gang until I told my sister or until she got married off to this guy."

"Married to who?" I got a little to angry when I said that. We aren't a thing but I can't imagine her being married to anyone else. It bugs me, annoys me to much to even think about it.

"I don't know much but from what I gathered he's a really bad guy. No respect for women whatsoever. It's something Jinan arranged to get more power as Aerin is quite the beauty."

"He told me his plans and so I started to force Aerin to leave, she would only leave if she was perceived as a traitor. So that's what we did to keep her safe. We planned to tell her everything and keep her in a safe place but then well you guys came along."

He looked at me with disgust and irritation. "At least she's comfy and never alone at night." I winked and it sent him flying.

He immediately stopped as people were starting to look at us. He took a sip from his drink and took a deep breath in. "You really don't like me." I chuckled.

"Of course I don't, you are an asshole and killed her, now you are dating my own sister. Is it to get back at me? If so leave her the fuck out of it."