✍︎ THIRTY ONE ✍︎

I walked to the couch and stuped down and admired her face. Their was a lose strand covering part of her face so I tucked it behind her ear and she made a cute sleepy sound.

She moved and opened her eyes. "Your back." She said groggily and I replied with "Yeah, I'm sorry I made you wait so long, what did you want to talk about that it couldn't wait until tomorrow?"

"Mm I wanted to know if that might meant something to you." She closed her eyes again and I smiled at her cuteness.

I gently picked her up in my arms and got up. "let's get you to bed." I made my way to her room and gently placed her down on her bed and placed her blanket on her.

I kissed her forehead and whispered "It meant everything to me." I was about to leave when her hand grabbed me. "Please stay. Mmm Minho please stay, it meant everything to me too."

I looked away and pushed her hand off of mine. "I love you Minho." I couldn't control myself and went down to kiss her, she kissed back before falling asleep again.

I took her in my arms and hugged her as she slept. She probably meant it, an unsubconscious thought that spilled out of her. She was still half asleep, things don't function properly then.

She won't remember in the morning what she said and it's for the best. But for now just let me hold her one last time. I can feel her heart beat it's so gentle and soft like her.

Oh Aerin, "I'm a fool to let myself fall again. I didn't think I could again and this hard. It makes me see my feelings for her were childsplay compared to the ones I have for you."

"Please know what will happen next is only for your safety and well-being. It will hurt and I'll be a jerk in your eyes but I'll happily be that so you could be safe. I'm a monster and could never make you happy."

"I love you to much so I have to let you go, I can't be selfish. I want you to be mine but I can't. I'm still haunted by the past, Winter is still playing her little tricks on me. Jinan is after you and I can't protect you when they know you are my weakness."

"So I'll let you go and watch over you from the shadows. I'll protect you in secret. You will hate me but it's better then the horrifying future that's about to come when you stay with me. I will keep you safe out of your brother's plan."

"You are the most beautiful creature I've ever laid eyes on. Nothing compares, my beautiful Aerin. You'll have a piece of my soul and my heart wherever you go. It's yours to have and to crush."

"Oh how I wish I could tell you all of this, but I can't so I'm telling it to you while you are asleep. This is our goodbye kitten. I'm sorry I gotta sacrifice both our hearts just so I can keep you safe. I hope one day you'll forgive me for it."

I kissed her forehead again and closed my eyes and slowly felt asleep.

Final batch coming tomorrow:) I wanted to finish it today but it's 2:17am and I'm starting to feel the tiredness of writing all day://