✍︎ FOURTY ✍︎

The next two days you spend planning every single thing. Minho left nothing to chance. You'd wear a bulletproof vest under your clothes. It wouldn't be difficult to hide as you are covered in bandages and your arm is in plaster. A big sweater would be perfectly normal for you in this weather under your circumstances.

You'd have an earpiece for if anything went wrong, you'd still be connected to them. You even had specific lines to say and when that 1 line was said they'd come out with a surprise attack.

Minho would call you to make it look like he doesn't know and you'd show an annoyed face at it, to make it seem like you are so done with Straykids.

The other gangs will be hidden all around the place basically surrounding you and Jinan. Everyone agreed either you or Minho get to kill Jinan. The both of you had enough reasons to want him dead.

It was the night before the big day and you were nervous. Minho had been sleeping in the same bed as you. You were severely limited so you needed help with certain things at night.

You were laying in bed and Minho soon joined you. He turned to you and just looked at you. "Aerin, I know this is probably not the best time to ask you this but will you be my girlfriend?"

You chuckled. "You're really silly Minho, I thought we were already dating? But yes." You answered and he smiled and tenderly kissed you.

You smiled in the kiss and kissed him back. You broke the kiss and he kissed your forehead before taking you in his arms and holding you close to him. Your face was on his chest. His hand gently stroked your hair in a calming way.

"Tomorrow I'll do anything to protect you and make sure you're safe no matter what." He spoke softly. "Just don't die on me Minho, I love you to much for you to leave me all alone in this world." He kissed the top of your head before softly saying "I won't if you won't." You nodded your head slowly.

~~
You woke up to Minho just admiring you, you felt kinda shy but loved it anyways. You both got ready for today. You even got placed a knife in your leg cast.

You got in your wheelchair and Minho pushed you out off the house, everyone was already ready and waiting. You got into the car and it didn't take long before you arrived at the aforementioned place.

You waited there for a while until multiple cars pulled up. Jinan stepped out of one along with Jungwon and the rest of Enhypen.

You were seated in your wheelchair and looked completely harmless. It was perfect. "Aerin you are definitely a sight." He said hesitantly. "Yeah your friend did this to me. He wanted me but I couldn't see clearly but now I do."

"Oh do you now? I wonder what made you change your mind all of a sudden."

"Let's just say I got tired of the same thing. Minho is such a pain in the ass, so annoying. He kept deceiving me and I'm done. I want power and Minho can't give me that. You can, my fiance can."

Suddenly your phone rang and you looked at it and rolled your eyes before declining the call. "Minho keeps calling me, he doesn't know I'm here." You admitted.