✍︎ bonus 1✍︎

So as a lil gift from me to y'all for making this book reach almost 4k reads I shall give you a very nice bonus chapter so enjoy. The first of maybe many?

---

"Hey no peeking babe!" Minho shouted unbelievably at your childish actions. You tried to suppress your laughter and said "They are closed Min! Why would I peek at the surprise you have for me?"

Minho shook his head letting out a sigh at your antics. "Kitten keep em closed or else I'll just turn us around and no more honeymoon for you."

"That's mean!" You pouted and he chuckled at this. "Just a little more and you can open them okay. So behave."

You let out an exaggerated sigh before nodding and fumbling around with your hands and feets to not trip over anything.

It's not that you didn't trust your husband but it's simply that you didn't trust the guy when it came to things such as this.

Suddenly you couldn't feel him anymore. "Min I swear to our marriage if you left me so I can stumble and fall I will murder your ass!" You shouted and heard chuckling.

"Open your eyes baby." You did as instructed and were met by amazement. A beautiful room with large windows that showed the beach and the pretty sky. The room itself was white and decorated with some typical paintings and stuff native to the place.

It was beautiful, it was your dream vacation stay and now you'd spend your honeymoon here and you couldn't be happier.

Minho smiled at seeing you smile like that. You were so happy you cried. His hands gently cupped your face. His thumbs wiping away your tears.

Your foreheads were against one another. Barely leaving any space between your lips. Not that you wanted their to be space left at all. He read your mind like always and connected your lips for an all consuming passionate kiss. Your hands were in his hair tugging it as his was at the back of your neck to deepen the kiss. His other hand roaming your body.

He turned you around and pushed you on the bed. He crawled on top of you with lust in his eyes. He started kissing you again. His tongue swiped against your bottom lip and you knew what he wanted so you opened your mouth slightly to let his tongue in.

His tongue and yours swirled around tasting every bit of each other, mixing perfectly. They were made just for each other.

You had to part for lack of air. Both of you were panting heavily. Minho started to kiss your nose then your jawline then went down to your neck.

You craned your head to give him more access and let out a small moan as he found your sweet spot. He started sucking it, swirling his tongue against it, making sure it didn't hurt.

His hands travelled all around your body.
"Mm.. Min... B.. baby.. let's save it for... Nng later.." you moaned out and his head shot up.

"If you promise to let me fuck you all night." His smirk ever so apparent, eyebrows wiggling in pure victory.

"Might as well, we have 3 weeks all to ourselves. If I can't walk anymore you're carrying me and you'll be my personal servant." You huffed out and he nodded.

"I love you Min."

"I love you too baby."

You laid on the bed together and watched as the sun slowly descended disappearing behind the view of the ocean. Seeing as it got quite late when you arrived.

Every night spend there was spend like this. Laying in each other's arms cuddling close and watching the sun set. During the day you were either fucked or you did some fun activities together. At night you were also fucked as Minho loved fucking you so much.

:)
I bet y'all were expecting something else. Y'all nasty 🙄 next bonus chapter I promise;)

Broken RULES |Lee Minho SKZ|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara