✍︎ THIRTY FIVE ✍︎

"How do you know he's my brother?" She asked quietly. "I saw a picture of you in his room a family picture."

"He thinks you are dead. Is anyone else alive?"

"Yeah, I would think everyone was dead as well. The way things happened was brutal."

"What happened tho?" You asked really curious and hoping she would help you. She let out a sigh and sat down in front of me.

"Keep your head low, if we make it look like you're doing something. They won't come inside and we can talk."

"It all happened because of Minho's ex girlfriend Winter. She claimed she loved him but she really didn't. She wanted our money and influence as mafia gang. It's the only reason she dated Minho."

"Mm she went and cheated with someone else close to Jinan. But she ended up actually lovin' that person. She ended up selling out our parents to him. She told Jinan the place we lived and the security details."

"He raided our house while Minho was out. He was going to surprise Winter and tell her he loved her. But that failed when she didn't show up and the house was in shambles. Dead bodies everywhere."

Your eyes were focused on her movements and ragged breath.

"We were all dead but we were saved due to our parents blood. But Minho didn't know and we never found him again. I didn't know if he was still alive."

"What do you mean your parents blood?"

"Our family possesses a special ability in our blood. It makes us have certain abilities such as extreme speed, good hearing, sometimes even telekinesis. If we have a strong enough connection with someone they can hear our thoughts."

"It also keeps us alive for a long time and our blood has amazing healing abilities. We also heal very fast but we can also be very dangerous. Especially during lustful scenes or thoughts. But it depends on how much control you have over it."

"We also have to get some blood in our system that matches our own blood type. We need that extra human blood to keep ourselves in control. You see Minho had managed to activate that gene and our parents were so proud of him, always treated him better.."

"They saved us by giving us their blood. It activated our genes and it slowly healed us but it took a while and we were very disoriented at the time."

"We've just been living day by day trying to survive. We don't know what happened to Winter afterwards or to the boyfriend."

"I knew he wasn't really human." You admitted eyes still focused on the sight before you.

"Please help me get out of here." You pleaded and she looked at you. "Sure, I can't let them harm my big brother." She smiled at you and was about to get up.

"Thanks April." You smiled at her and she smiled back. "Don't mention it, anything for my brother's girlfriend." She winked and left.

Soon you were gonna get out of here.

Broken RULES |Lee Minho SKZ|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें