✍︎ FOUR ✍︎

"How did you know I was important to Enhypen?" You asked them.

"The tattoo on your neck. I saw it while saving your ass." Chan spoke and you scoffed at him.

"I also saw your 'EN' tattoo while treating you, which means you are well were in the inner circle of enhypen."

"Very observant. So asshole you just got your buddy here to knock me out without even knowing why?"

"Changbin knows I only do things with good reason. Plus I ended up really pleasing the boss."

"Honestly I thought you were some bitch he wanted to lay but refused him." Changbin said and everyone laughed.

"Well thank you for saying I look like a slut." Your voice thick with sarcasm.

That's where you ended the conversation.

You had learned you were in that dark room for over a week. You learned everyone's names and they were actually quite nice.

You didn't see Minho as much and you got curious about him. He had a nasty personality but you were curious nonetheless. You got along with everyone except with Chan.

He was hard to get along with at first seeing as you were mad at him for tricking you. But besides being an asshole sometimes he's actually really sweet.

You were allowed to wander the halls of the big house, just not go outside, not like you could they had guards everywhere. You had discovered which room was MINHO'S

After a week of exploring it wasn't really that hard. Your hand was on the knob and you were about to twist it as you got spun around and slammed against the wall.

It was Minho his arms were next to your head, you were caged in. You stared at him, your heart was racing from the shock and force of the hit.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Exploring."

"Oh really and does exploring involve going in other people their rooms and annoy them?"

You shook your head at the harshness his voice came out.

"Rules are meant to be followed kitten. Just be a nice little obedient girl and then everything will work out fine. You'll get your brother back and we get what we both want Jinan dead."

The way he said kitten made your skin tingle. "I'm not good at following rules, it would be easier if I was allowed to know the plan."

He looked at you. "Looks like you're going to have to get used to listening kitten, The plan isn't ready yet. You'll know what is important for you to know."

You gulped slightly. "Now let me go."
He chuckled ever so lightly. "Don't cause any trouble." You scoffed as he let you. You rushed to your room and closed the door.

He made your blood boil. He was so cocky. The stupid pet name and how he thinks he has any power over you.

You were on the couch along with Han and Hyunjin, you were frustrated. "Who does he think he is?"

"Who is she talking about?" Chan asked as he sat down as well.

"Minho hyung." The both replied in union. He made an 'o' face and nodded understanding.

"Bossing me around, telling me to behave like a good little girl? Does he think he's better then me? He makes my blood boil."

"Aerin, love don't let Minho get under your skin. He's just like that until you get to know him, he can be really soft and sweet."

You looked at Chan in disbelief and started laughing. "Him a sweet and soft person? You must be joking. There's no way someone like him is actually a decent human being."

"Well he is deep down. He just has some trouble showing it. Don't judge him to fast Aerin. That's all I'm saying."

You rolled your eyes and left.