✍︎ FOURTY ONE ✍︎

Jinan looked at you. "It seems you've come around then. Very well then."

"I knew she'd go for me sooner or later." Your fiance walked out of the car with a huge smirk on his face.

"Kim Taeyang is the name sweetheart. I never properly introduced myself how foolish of me. My future wife should know her husband's name after all." He smiled as he walked closer to you.

"My apologies for the state I put you in darling." His eyes roamed your body. "I'm definitely going to have fun with you." He licked his lips and you internally gagged.

He got closer to you along with Jinan. Taeyang's hand reached out and cupped your face. "Get your hands off of her." Minho growled. Jinan chuckled.

"She's mine, she doesn't want you Minho and I can see why. Such an ugly specimen really." He smirked.

"Give up Minho she made her choice and you are clearly outnumbered." Jinan said as he gestured for Jungwon to come forward.

Jungwon took out his gun and pointed it at Minho first who had his gun aimed at Taeyang. He walked closer before aiming the gun and Jinan's head.

"What's the meaning of this Jungwon??" He yelled.

The other gang still loyal to Jinan pulled out their guns and so did everyone else. The surprise attacked commenced.

"You are surrounded Jinan, give up. You too Taeyang." Minho spat. Taeyang laughed before pulling out his own gun and aiming it at Minho.

Chan came and also aimed at Taeyang. "Try it bitch, you'll be dead before the bullet hits."

Taeyang snickered before firing the gun but not at them, but at you. You got blown back by the force of the bullet and fell out of your wheelchair.

Minho and Chan immediately fired their guns and shot Taeyang to bits. His now full of bullets body dropped to the floor and Minho ran to you and held you in his arms.

"I told you it was better to be prepared."

You rolled your eyes and laughed but winced in pain. "I think I might have broken a rib cuz of that bullet."

"We'll get Jisung to check you out later." He caressed your face.

The both of you looked at Jinan. "Any last words?" Minho asked before handing you the gun. He just stared at you. "Don't think this is over." He laughed maniacally before you shot him in the head.

He collapsed on the floor and everyone cheered, even the gangs loyal to him. "Jinan was a giant ass, thanks for taking care of him for us." BTS spoke before walking away. "oh Aerin, sorry for everything." Jungkook said and winked.

"Are you okay?" Jisung and Hyunjin asked you as you nodded. "Good job." Jungwon praised everyone. "Well sis, this is it. I'll be taking over Jinan's organisation and bring a big change to it. It's what I want to do, so please respect that. I will see you around yeah."

"Of course, you're my little brother. Whatever you wanna do I'll support you but next time just tell me okay." He rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Bye Baby bro." You purred and the others chuckled and left. Minho gently kissed you before picking you up bridal style.

"I can't wait until you are all healed up."

"Is it just so you can make it so that I won't be able to walk?" He nodded and you chuckled.

You all went back home and celebrated. You helped Minho contact his siblings and meet them. Turns out April has found a new boyfriend.

"I'm dating Jungwon instead of Jungkook and he's a whole improvement." She exclaimed happily.

Minho lost it and went into a frenzy but you managed to stop him, even tho you hurt yourself in the process as you weren't fully healed.

"Are you okay?" He asked you worriedly. "In fine baby. But look if they are happy you should be too. He's still my brother you can't murder him. If he breaks your sister's heart then only I am allowed to kill him okay."

He sighed before agreeing. He kissed you softly on the lips before glaring again at Jungwon who also happened to be present.

Do y'all want bonus chapters or perhaps a second book? Cuz I got a whole plot line already ready for a sequel of this one. I hope y'all enjoyed this book!!