Forty - Amour sans fin [Endless love].

A.N.: It's the last chapter guys. I think I might take this book down in a couple weeks and rewrite it Bcz I've been reading over it and I just fucking realised how bad it is😭. Anyways, hope you enjoyyy!!

Amélie's pov:

It's the next morning and my body is taking it's sweet time waking up from my slumber. You'd think I haven't slept for years. Well, it sure feels like it. It seems as though I get quite tired and fatigued a lot lately.

I roll over in bed onto Romeo's side and smile contentedly as my hand aimlessly shoots out to find him. When I hear the soft thump of my hand patting the mattress, I lift my head up from my pillow, my hair flying everywhere, just to see the space beside me empty.

I frown as I begin to sit up, looking around our room whilst rubbing my eyes trying to get the sleep out of my system, when all of a sudden a loud gasp/scream leaves my mouth.

"C'est quoi ce bordel [What the fuck]! You scared me asshole!" I shout at Romeo who's casually leaning against the doorframe with a happy smile on his face and an adoring glint in his eye.

His head drops and I see his shoulders shake as a muffled sound comes out of his mouth.

I feign a gasp and pick up his pillow and throw it at him "Are you laughing at me?" I say as I try to keep my smile at bay.

The pillow hits him with with a pathetic thud and drops to the floor. He bends down to pick up the pillow and makes his way towards me with an evil look in his eyes, I grab the pillow behind me and lift it up "Oohhh no you don't. Romeo. Rome!" I playfully shout at him as he begins to lightly hit me with the pillow.

I hit him back a couple times and we begin to get more serious about the game as we chase each other around our bedroom - aimlessly whacking the pillows about.

I run around the bed but apparently I'm too slow as Romeo catches up to me and shoots one of his strong arms around my waist, holding me in place in his arms.

Our chests lightly heave from running about and I can feel Romeo's naked chest against my back "I'm never letting you get away from me mia belleza. I'd be a lost man in a world without you." He whispers against the shell of my ear making me shiver.

He playfully throws me on the bed and climbs on top of me, leaving a knee between my legs. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his face down towards mine, crashing our lips together.

When we part I look at him lovingly as I stroke his hair away from his face "You'll never be in a world without me. I'd never leave you, my love." I tell him softly, leaving 3 kisses on his temple, his cheek and then the corner of his lips.

A shy smile blooms on his face as he says in French "Je t'aime [I love you]." Shoving his face into the crook of my neck.

I push my hand into his curls, playing with his hair as I whisper to him in Italian "Ti amerò per sempre [I'll love you forever]."

Our moment is cut off by a sharp knock on the door.

Romeo groans and wraps his arms around me crushing me in a hug "I swear to God, if it's Christos, I will fucking deliver him to lucifer myself." He complains as he pushes his face into the crook of my neck again.

"Come in!" I yell out to whoever is at the door.

The door opens slowly and reveals a slightly panicking, Amara and a very distraught, Liyana.

My brows furrow as a tear runs down Liyana's face "What's wrong?" I ask worriedly as my eyes dart to Amara.

Romeo slightly lifts his head out of the crook of my neck to see what's going on "I'll... ummm- I'm just gonna go.." Romeo says awkwardly as he untangles himself from me leaving 3 kisses on my forehead.