Thirty - Dejá vu.

A.N.: I'd advise you to listen to the song whilst reading :)

Amélie's pov:

I make my way backstage after I separate from Romeo and some of his most trusted men. When I find the changing rooms, I enter and sign myself in. I'm taking the place of a stripper called 'Chantel Rhodes' tonight. And although I don't need the money, she said that whatever I make, I can keep. So, I took up the offer.

I take off my trench coat and check my makeup and wig, which I had to put on just before I entered the room. I quickly put on the seamless, stick-on prosthetic nose that one of the men gave before I came into the room, as well as putting my coloured contacts in.

I make my way behind the curtain and hear the announcer call out 'my name'. "Next up, we have our very popular Chantel Rhodes, as an angel from above."

The curtain slowly pulls away as the music begins to play. I sway my hips as I make my way to the pole.I begin by placing both of my hands on the pole and gyrating my hips against the pole and making eye contact with many of the men.

I hook my leg around the pole and keep one hand holding onto the pole as I rotate around the pole. As I'm rotating, I bring my other leg to the pole, wrapping my legs on the pole so that I can hang and spin upside down. I can hear the whistles and hollers coming from all across the room.

"Front left corner." I hear one of my men say in the earpiece.

As I'm spinning, I slowly slide down the pole and place my hands on the floor - so that I'm almost doing a handstand - and push my legs into the splits, shaking my ass cheeks in this position. I feel the music reverberating in bones and I sink into the music as money is pouring down on me.

I lie back and arch my back - still in the splits - and make eye contact with some men in the room. The Russian second-in-command - Aleksandr - being one of them. He gives me a sly smirk and I wink at him.

I get up out of the splits and go into the crowd, to give some of them a tease of a lap dance. The first man I see, I grab into his shoulders and shove his face near my tits as I shake them in his face. Much to his dismay, I move on and go towards Aleksandr's table. I purposely walk past it so that people can keep putting money in my clothes, but also because I know that he will grab me to do a teasing lap dance for him.

As I walk past, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, making me land on his lap. 'I don't like this' Romeo says in the earpiece. You and me both baby. I get up off of his lap and turn to him, I grab either side of his chair and throw each leg to the side of his thighs. I rub myself against him, slightly hovering so I don't actually have to touch him, as he takes a hold of my waist as he pleases money in the waistband of my skirt.

Just as I get off of him, I shake my tits in his face so that he won't see me looking at everyone else on his table. I take in everyone's face - since I know all of them - and remember their names so I can tell Romeo.

As I'm looking around the table, I see-

Adrien.

He's back.

He makes eye contact with me and gives me a devilish grin. The music becomes background noise as I hone in on the ruckus going on in my earpiece. My movement stop and so does the music.

A.N.: you can stop the song now :)

"Amélie! Can you hear me?! What's going on!?" Romeo shouts into my earpiece.

"Shit." That's all I get to say before all hell breaks loose.

A shot is fired by Adrien which makes the whole club run for the exits. As I try to run away, I'm slammed to the floor by Aleksandr and there's a stinging pain shooting through my abdomen. I wonder what that was. He gets on top of me, caging my legs in and sending punch after punch to my face. I take hit after hit to make him think he's won, but all of a sudden, I lift my leg and kick the back of his head so that he looses balance. This makes it easier, as now I can roll him over and punch him instead.

"Who are you working with?" I seethe out as I punch him. When I get no reply I say "HUH?!"

"Basilio" he says

"Who else?" I whisper, sinisterly as I begin to choke him.

"Ты увидишь, как [you'll see]." He chuckles.

I give him a look of confusion as I keep choking him. He flips me over and holds a gun to my head just as two of my men grab him and beat him. I look to my right, as I breath heavily, seeing Romeo beating the shit out of Adrien, whilst he's saying something to him. I try calling out to him but it's no use, I look down and see my clothes covered in blood. What the fuck. I don't remember getting hurt.

I pick my hand up and press on my stab wound as I call out for Romeo, I press my earpiece and try to talk as loud as I can "Rome." No answer, so I try again "Romeo!" His actions stop as an unconscious Adrien drops to the ground, and his head snaps towards me "I don't feel well Rome. I wanted to say that I lov-."

My confession is cut off by someone suffocating me with a piece of cloth. I try to hold my breath so that I don't inhale whatever chemical is on the cloth, but then someone climbs on top of me and punches me on my stab wound. This means that I am forced to let out a pained scream and inhale whatever is on the cloth.

I begin to feel extremely lightheaded and faint, probably because of the blood loss, possibly not.

As I let the darkness consume me, the last thing I hear is Romeo shouting in panic and frustration at our men. But the last thing I see is what surprises me the most.

The malicious looking person who punched my stab wound, is Tilly - the wedding planner. With that, everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N.: Tilly is in on the plan, so is Vincent and it looks like Adrien is too. Who else do you think is in on the plan?

I hit 8k reads so thank you guys so much for reading!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Make sure to follow my tik tok for potential spoilers👀. My tik tok is: k_writes1234