Twenty-seven - The beach

Romeo's pov:

It's been two days since the day at the restaurant and this has, by far, been one of the best trips I've been on.

Yesterday, all of us decided to go the Blue Lagoon Island where we swam with dolphins, and then we went to swim with pigs, which we all though would be kind of weird, but it was actually a really cool experience. We then hopped on another one of my yachts and went sailing the sea for a bit.

When we got bored of that, we got off of the boat and found a food truck that we could eat at. After quickly scoffing down our meals, since we were all so hungry and worn out after being in the sun all day and swimming, Amara walked by an instructor of some sorts. Being the curious, crazy person she is, she asked the instructor what activity he works at. When he told her that he works at the 'snuggling up to nurse sharks' activity, I swear I saw her whole face, physically light up. She looked at us all with puppy dog eyes and we all eventually gave in.

I'm not going to lie, I was scared as shit when we first started. But then I soon realised that the sharks are harmless and friendly. So I wasn't too scared of it by the end of it.

Today, we plan on going to the beach and just relaxing and maybe going on my yacht too, since it's our last day here and everyone is exhausted from staying out in the sun from yesterday. I think it's also great to mention that we all got drunk last night - except Amara of course - so we're all very hungover.

We're all getting ready to go onto the yacht for breakfast since my chefs are there.

I walk into the walk-in-wardrobe, where I find Amélie picking out a bikini to wear. So I walk up behind her and snake my arms around her hourglass waist and leave 3 kisses from her shoulder to her neck "Hi baby, what do you think you're going to wear?" I ask her, looking at the closet full of beach-wear in front of us.

"Well, I wanted to wear this," she holds up a black bikini that would look very hot on her, it has chains connecting it on the sides for the bottoms and the top is held together by a gold ring in the front and gold rings connecting each place she needs to tie. "But it'll show the scars on my lower stomach, so I guess I'll just wear-."

"You have scars on your lower stomach?" I ask, bewildered, because I didn't see any of them whilst we were bing intimate.

She nods, her face showing that she's insecure about them as an embarrassed flush crawls its way up her neck and colours her cheeks. I get down on my knees in front of her and lift up my top that she's wearing, looking at her stomach. Now that I look at it, I can't believe I didn't notice it.

She has 5 very long - what I assume are - knife tracks going across her lower abdomen and around most of her back too. I look up at her from my position and she gives me a nervous smile.

To ease her nerves I kiss along each and every one of her scars as I hold her hips. "Your scars are so beautiful, they highlight your strength and resilience. If anyone tells you otherwise, they're delusional mia belleza." I whisper against her skin softly, whilst staring deeply into her eyes, to make sure she understands my sincerity.

She brings her hands and rests them on my cheeks as her eyes show me that she's thankful for my reassurance and her smile shows me that she's truly happy and grateful.

I'd do anything in this world to see her face light up with a smile.

"So I should wear the black one?" She asks.

I nod "You'd look absolutely ravishing." I tell her as I stand back up.

This new position has me hovering over her since I'm 6'4 and she clarified that she's 5'9.