Nine - Nightmares and nuisances.

Romeo's pov:

It's currently 2:22am.

What am I doing awake? Well, I knew it was too good to be true when I was actually having a peaceful sleep.

Within two hours of sleeping, my body jolted awake as a result of my reoccurring nightmare. The night my mother died, right before my eyes, has been engraved into my mind, body and soul successfully scarring me for life.

So, I done what I always do when I get these ghastly nightmares, I make my way to the training facility in the basement of my house, and begin walking to the boxing ring.

Once I finish wrapping my hands, I go over to the punching bags and do the normal routine I specifically have for letting my anger out.

About 3 hours later, my exhaustion hits me since I'm only running on about 2 hours of sleep, no food and no water, meaning that I most probably used up all of the energy that I had collected from my sleep for today.

I unwrap my hands and begin walking upstairs to my bedroom.

All of a sudden I hear scared little whimpers coming from the room that's opposite mine. Amélie's room. I'm guessing she's having a nightmare.

I look at the time on my phone and see that it's only 5:55am. My heart yearns to see if she's okay, to check up on her. But I can't. Not now. Not ever. After what almost happened between us yesterday, I should probably stay far, far away from her.

So, I shake my head and rid my mind if any thoughts of helping her because I'm meant to hate her. I do hate her.

I get ready for the day by showering, putting on a normal suit, picking out cufflinks and shoes and spraying on some cologne. By the time I finish getting ready, it's already 6:30am.

I make my way downstairs where I can hear my cooking staff are preparing breakfast in the chef's kitchen, I decide to just grab a bottle of water but when I turn to the fridge to get one, I see movement in the corner of my eye. I look over to my left and I see a very beautiful Amélie dressed clad in one of my t-shirts and jogging bottoms which are much too big for her yet still look amazing on her.

As she rubs her eye, she looks up at me with those enchanting ocean-blue eyes that draw me in, and capture my heart, mind and soul. As we continue to stare at one another, my heart beats through my chest, and my pants tighten uncomfortably.

I clear my throat and greet her "Good morning Amélie."

"Good morning Romeo." She replies.

After a moment of silence, she speaks up again "can I get a bottle of water too, please."

My lips formed a straight line and I nod, grabbing one for her too. She made her way to the kitchen island and took a seat on one of the stools, so I made my way to her and held my hand out with a water bottle for her. As she took it from me, our fingers brushed one another's send sparks all throughout my body. My eyes shoot up to a pair of ocean-blue ones, as does hers to mine. An uninterpretable feeling swimming in her eyes. I take a step towards her, against my own will, it's as if my body has a mind of its own, reaching for what it desires most. I take another step towards her, her legs spreading apart to make room for me in between them. We both place our water bottles on the island table whilst our faces simultaneously come closer together. I can feel my icy barriers melting away as she reaches her hands up and place one on the nape of my neck threading her finger through my hair and the other on my cheek, stroking my cheekbone back and forth.

"Cosa mi stai facendo, amore? [What are you doing to me, love]?" I rhetorically question whilst my hands subconsciously reach below her beautiful, thick thighs and grab her ass, picking her up, which causes her legs to wrap around my torso. I swear I don't want to be doing this, especially not with her, because I hate her. But when I'm around her, it's like my hands have a mind of their own and I have to be touching her in some way shape or form. But, I mean can you blame me? Have you seen la belleza [the beauty]?

Her face inches impossibly closer to mine, our noses touching, and our minty breaths mingling together. Not only is my heart getting excited, but so is my cock. God, it's throbbing so viciously, which is a first, because kissing doesn't get me hard whatsoever let alone an almost kiss. What is she doing to me?

Just as I'm about to get a taste of her luscious lips, a throat being cleared interrupts us. Fucking hell. These cockblockers will get on my nerves sooner or later. I let out a disappointed sigh as Amélie's head snaps to the source of our interruption. Allowing my eyes to close, I rest my forehead against mia belleza's temple.

"Well if it isn't my favourite pair of enemies who just found out they have to get married because of a silly little contract, who claim they hate each other, cuddling up to one another. What a sight for sore eyes. Well, good morning to you lovebirds." Christos, my dumbass best friend decides to say humorously, laughing at us.

"Do you want to keep you balls Leander?" Amélie half-jokingly threatens - putting a small smile on my face as she took the words right out of my mouth - as she continuously taps my shoulder to let me know she wants to be put back down on the floor.

I reluctantly set her down but keep my hands trained on her hips to keep her in place and hide my embarrassing hard-on from my best friend so he doesn't know how absolutely horny I am for her and take the piss out of me.

This however, alerts Amélie of my raging hard-on "give me a minute baby." I whisper-groan, causing her to look back at me with wide eyes and a look of amusement and mischief written all over her face.

"Woah. I was just greeting my favourite secret lovers." Christos shrugs indifferently.

As he finished talking the other lot made their way downstairs and greeted the three of us.

I made sure to keep Amélie in front of me as my painfully hard dick just could not die down. So, Amélie being Amélie decided that it would be a great idea to slyly rub her beautiful, perky ass on my already hard dick, teasing me.

My large hands gripped her beautifully curvy hips, pausing her movements.

"Not now baby. You'll make me come in my pants if you continue, and the first time I want you to make me come is when I'm inside your tight, wet, pink pussy. It'll happen soon amore [love]. Patience is key." With that being said, I try to stop picturing what her tight, wet pussy would feel like if she were squeezing my thick, hard cock and leave a chaste kiss on her temple.

We all sit at the dining table, Matteo, Christos and Amara sitting on the left side of the table, the twins and Valentina sitting on the right side and mia belleza and I sitting at the head of the table - the seats reseved for the Don and Donna.

A good morning means that we'll have a good rest of the day, right? I have a gut feeling that's telling me something may happen, but who knows, I'm sure I'm just being paranoid.