Twenty-four - His job.

Amélie's pov:

The plan for today is that we'll use one of Rome's yacht's - since he owns a boat company outside of his mafia business as part of his legal business- and take a snorkelling instructor with us so we can go snorkelling.

So now we're on our way in 3 SUV's to the beach to the yacht. Romeo's driving with one hand and his other hand rests on my thigh, stroking his thumb back and forth.

I lift his hand off of my thigh and bring my lips to it 3 times and place it back on my thigh and turn the music up. "I love this song!" I tell Romeo excitedly. It's playing 'fire on fire - Sam Smith'.

As I'm singing, the windows are down and we're driving pretty fast, so the wind is blowing everywhere and I'm having the time of my life. I look over to Romeo who has a contented, genuine smile on his face and I love when he smiles because it's so beautiful and heart-warming. "What? Why are you smiling like that?" I say as I lower the music as we stop at a red light.

He just shakes his head and leans in towards me and gives me a long, loving kiss allowing his tongue to part my lips, over the console. He leaves 3 pecks on my lips after the kiss "too beautiful." He whispers against my lips.

I smile at his sudden cheesiness and remember I have something to tell him. When the light turns green, he continues driving and I begin "So, basically, I have something I need to tell you." He looks at me questioningly before turning back to the road "Just, please let me finish what I'm saying and then you can be mad at me or whatever." He hesitantly nods allowing me to continue "As you know, a couple of days before our wedding, I had been staying and going to the French Mafia base more often. That was because I gave them a mission. This mission was to avenge my mothers death. Therefore, I ordered them to find any and every way to kill Vincent." I look at him, worried he'll be angry, but his face shows nothing, it's as if the old Romeo is back. "Listen, I'm sorry if that upsets you, but you have to understand that my heart will never fully rest if that poor excuse of a man is still alive. I mean, the fact that he killed my mother in front of me is absolutely mind boggling. On top of that, now that I know all of the fucked up shit he done to you, it makes me want to annihilate him on behalf of you, because I hate the fact that he hurt you in such incomprehensible ways." I finish.

After I finished saying the stuff I wanted to say, Romeo retrieves his hand and drives with both hands on teh steering wheel. "Baby, I'm sorry for keeping it from you and I understand why you're mad at me." I say sadly, fidgeting with my hands.

To be fair, it's his dad, so I should have told him what I was planning, but then again, we weren't on talking terms, so really and truly, he doesn't really have the right to be upset, considering we weren't talking because of his actions. Soo..

We finally get the beach where our yacht is waiting for us and I see the others pull up too. They all get out of the cars and Amara, Liyana and I run onto the yacht. We find somewhere to sit, away from the guys and we use this time to catch up and the boat starts up. "I feel like we haven't spoken since forever!" Amara exclaims.

"I know right! Okay, quick question for Liyana. What the hell is going on between, you and Matteo?!" I question excitedly.

"NO WAY! I NOTICED THAT TOO!" Amara shouts in agreement.

Liyana just shrugs her shoulders and Amara and I push at her shoulders. "Fine! Fine. We fucked," Amara and I squeal "ONCE! Relax, it's never happening again."

"I have a source that tells me it doesn't seem like it will never happen again. Apparently you guys were looking a each other like you guys - and I quote - 'wanted to rip each other's clothes off'. So I think that you guys want to fuck again." I say quickly.