Sixteen - "I'm sorry you had to witness that."

Amélie's pov:

"Shhh, shut up, you'll wake them up before I get a decent picture!" Someone whisper-yells, managing to wake me up. Luckily, they don't wake Rome up, whose lying on top of me, his head in the crook of my neck whilst his arms are tightly wrapped around my torso.

I manage to slyly move my hand under Romeo's pillow hoping it will be there. Luckily, it is. Don't you just love having a mafia man be your partner, knowing that they'll always have a gun on them 24/7, for instances like this.

Just as I'm about to pull out the gun, I feel Romeo push his face further in to my neck making me wriggle about because I'm ticklish. All of a sudden I feel his long, thick cock harden against my thigh instantly making me wet and have to bite back a loud moan.

I quickly pull out the gun, whilst Romeo places 3 soft kisses to my neck. "Get the fuck out, assholes!" I shout in my raspy morning voice at the same time as Romeo, who's also pointing a gun at the lot of them.

My other hand shoot up to play with Romeo's hair whilst the others continue to take pictures and giggle at us. I press 3 tender kisses to Romeo's temple.

"Awww. You two so cute, now get up, it's your wedding day!" Amara squeals excitedly, whilst ushering everyone out.

When everyone leaves, I leave 3 chaste kisses on Romeo's shoulder, and try to get him up "Rome, we gotta get up or we'll be late to our own wedding." I chuckle.

"I don't care," he groans out "let them wait."

"Baby, I wanna make sure you're okay too, so can you please get up, for me?" I ask softly, yesterday nights events replaying in my head. My poor Angelo had to go through all of that alone.

He slowly gets up and shifts away from me "I'm sorry you had to witness that, I'm normally in much better control of my attacks." He says, almost as if he's embarrassed.

"Rome," I say, reaching out to place a hand on his shoulder, my thumb stroking his bare skin as I wait for him to look at me. When he does, I continue "I want you to always be comfortable with finding help in me, when your in a situation like that. Like I said last night, I'm here now, you'll never have to be alone again. You're a very strong man and I'm so proud of you for handling things so well, so I don't want to hear and useless apologies that mean nothing to me when I just want to help. Capisci [understand]?" He nods, an unfamiliar feeling swirling in his hazel eyes.

He reaches forward and wraps his arms around my waist, bringing me to straddle his lap. He pushes his face into the crook of my neck, leaving 3 meaningful kisses to my neck "Dio [God] what did I do to deserve you mia belleza. Thank you baby." He says gratefully.

I only smile at him and connect our foreheads allowing us to stare into each other's eyes intensely. Soon, our noses touch too, leaving our lips a breath away from one another. Just as we're about to connect our lips, the door swings open yet again and both of our heads snap to the two girls smiling and giggling at what they see before their eyes.

"Liyana. Amara. What are you two doing here, again?" I ask through gritted teeth since this ain't the first time someone has interrupted our moment.

"We just wanted to tell you that there are like a hundred dresses downstairs, there's a makeup artist, a shoe person, a hairstylist and a whole damn crew of people downstairs. Hurry up, they're waiting for you." Liyana says, clapping her hands.

They rush downstairs leaving the door open. Ugh, it's common decency to close a door aft-

"You guys do know that it's common decency to close a door after you open it, right?" Rome shouts after them, saying what I was just thinking.

"Why are there so many people downstairs, I didn't order for that to happen?" I mumble quietly.

With his hands on my hips and Romeo's top that I'm wearing, scrunched up at my waist, he strokes his thumbs back and forth on my hipbone, giving me goosebumps. "I did baby. Now go," he pats my ass and gives it a quick squeeze "they're waiting for you" he imitates in a high pitched girly voice, mocking Liyana.

I let out a hearty laugh, at the sound of my big, bad mafia man imitating a girls voice. When I sober up, I look at Rome and see a beautiful, huge, accomplished smile that goes from ear to ear, on his face, complimenting every feature of his. I lift my hand to brush my fingers over his smile lines. God, he's beautiful. "You're beautiful" I suddenly blurt out, my eyes widening at the unauthorised compliment that flew out of my mouth, but by the looks of it, it worked out well.

With a twinkle in his eye and a slight blush creeping up his neck and pinching the tops of his ears, he replies "You're even more beautiful, mia belleza" he says leaving 3 kisses down my face. One on my forehead, the second on the tip of my nose, and the third on the corner of my mouth, sending a pool of desire rushing to his boxers that I'm wearing. I can tell that the desire is mutual as I can feel him grow, yet again, beneath me, pushing his large, hard cock into my heat. Upon instinct, I rub my core against his member, eliciting a pleasure-filled moan from me and a tortured groan from him. He stops my actions short and rests his forehead on my shoulder. "Not now baby, I'm already about to come, I think that's a world record. If we start now, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from impaling your wet, tight cunt for hours." He says, making me even wetter.

"Angelo," I whine "please" I beg.

Suddenly he grabs a hold of my neck with one hand, choking me and bringing my face close to his "Baby, you'll never have to beg me for a thing, just ask, and you'll receive, but for now, you need to go and try wedding dresses on and get styled up. You'll look beautiful either way but I have a feeling you'll love your look after your done. Okay amore?" I nod. "Good girl. Now go get ready, belleza." With that, he leaves 3 last kisses on my jawline and stands up, and put me down on the floor.

"See you later Rome!" I shout as I run out of the door.

"Later baby!" He shouts back.

Deux [God], I can't wait! I'm going to get married, and I don't think I'm too mad about it.