Twenty-six - Punishment.

Amélie's pov:

Shit. I'm so fucking turned on right now, and he's going fuck me all of tonight as part of my punishment. I just know it. He's going to tease me until the end of time.

"That's what I want Rome." I say, breathlessly.

"Tell me what you want." He rasps out.

"You." I say in a needy tone.

With that being said, he throws me over his shoulder and his thumb strokes my thigh as he leaves 3 kisses on the side of my thigh, to reassure me that he's got me. This gives me deja vu from the time he came to the French base to take me home. With his other hand, he pulls out his phone and calls one of his men, I assume "Trova l'uomo di nome Tony e uccidilo dietro la schiena e bruciagli il corpo. Capisci? [Find the man named tony and kill him around the back and burn his body. Understand?]"

He puts his phone away and I hear him open a car door. He probably got one of his men to drive the SUV's here. He quickly placed me onto the passenger seat and leaves 3 chaste kisses on the corner of my lips. I smile at this and he gives me a small smile back before slamming the door and swiftly making his way to the drivers seat.

All throughout the drive, Rome kept his hands to himself, he didn't even do so much as glance at me. He kept both of his hands firmly on the steering wheel, which made the veins in his arms more prominent, which is so fucking hot. His fists keep clenching and unclenching on the wheel when we stop at traffic lights and the tension is so thick that you could cut it with a knife.

"Dove sono andati i nostri amici? [Where did our friends go?]" I ask in Italian, cutting the silence. My voice feels like it's scratching sandpaper, because of the heavy desire I'm feeling as a result of his previous promise and his stature right now.

"Nous avons la maison pour nous. [We have the house to ourself.]" he replies in French. His voice is gravelly, as if he hasn't spoken in years, as it's heavy with desire, as is mine.

It's funny how we switched our languages for each other.

He continues speeding down the road until we get back home. When we get back home, he gets out of the car, and locks it. Did he forget about me or something? I soon find out why he locked the doors, when my door is opened and my seatbelt is unbuckled for me. "Promenade [Walk]" He growls out at me in French.

I slip out of the car without another word. I walk in front of him but allow him to open the door for me, since I don't have the keys. His bicep slightly brushed past my arm, sending a zing of electricity through my body.

He hovers his palm over the small of my back, successfully sending a slight shiver through my body.

As soon we get inside, he pushes my through a choke into the wall, smashing his lips on mine, his tongue instantly dipping between my lips. Successfully extracting a lustful moan from me. Upon hearing my moan, Romeo pulls away, our heavy breathing mixing together.

All of a sudden, he chokes me again and says "Enlevez votre culotte et dirigez-vous vers le canapé. Si vous prenez trop de temps, vous obtiendrez un supplément. [Take your panties off and make your way to the couch. If you take too long, you'll get extra.]" I'm French, making me worry my bottom lip between my teeth, to hold back from letting out a moan. I nod my head, which apparently doesn't seem like the right answer, because he tighten his hold on my neck, choking me harder and turning me on even more. "Paroles, ma beauté. [Words, my beauty.]"

Dieu [God], when he speaks in French, it makes him 10x hotter. "Oui Rome." I whisper out.

He grabs both of my wrists and holds them together over my head, against the wall. "From now on, I'm known as 'sir' to you." He says in a strained tone, moving his face closer to me.