Bonus: Halloween II

Bonus chapter for Halloween? Absolutely. 

~~~

Creepy Crawlies

Ron awoke to a spider crawling on his face. 

Harry awoke to a screaming Ron.

Everyone else in the general vicinity of them woke up at 6:30am to a screaming Ron, and to a howling Percy, rolling around on the ground in obnoxious laughter.

"What the bloody hell's wrong with you?" Ron cried, curled into a ball after flinging the spider off of him.

"I- I couldn't-" Tears leaked out of the corners of Percy's eyes, his chest pained from not breathing. "Annabeth wouldn't-" At this point, he was gasping for breath to make his explanation, "Halloween."

"Are you mad!" Ron yelled, leaping out of bed to fight with Percy. Unfortunately, he was tangled up in his blankets and instead of wailing on the demigod, he crashed to the ground.

This caused Percy to laugh even harder (as well as Harry). 

"Harry!"

Harry attempted to hide his laughter behind his hand. "S-sorry." He wasn't very convincing.

Ron looked up from his crumpled heap of blankets and glared at Percy.

"Sorry," Percy said. He also, was not convincing. 

~~~

Scary Skeleton

Annabeth awoke to a skeleton poking her face. Rolling over, she slapped the bony hand away.

The skeleton poked her shoulder.

Groaning, she sat up and make direct eye contact with the bony figure. "Really?" She asked.

The skeleton shrugged, before collapsing to a dusty heap on the ground.

"Boo," Nico said, from the other side of the room.

Annabeth shifted so she could see him. "This stopped being scary years ago Nico."

Nico grinned. "Oh, come on, it's still a little scary, right? I mean- a literal skeleton is staring at and poking you in the face." Annabeth smiled and raised an eyebrow in amusement. Huffing, he said, "His name was George Mahoney III, by the way."

Annabeth turned and looked to the pile of dust next to her side of the bed. "Happy Halloween, George."

~~~

Bloody Warnings

Draco Malfoy was having a decent morning, that was, until he saw bloody writing on one of the corridor walls. 

"Not this bloody shit again," He muttered, staring at the poorly written, bewear on the wall. "It's not even spelled correctly."

"Agreed," Hermione said from behind him. Draco jumped, having not even heard her walk over. "There is nothing truly more horrifying than misspelled words." 

With that, she wordlessly waved her wand and the writing went away. 

"You're not worried?" Draco asked. 

Hermione smiled. "Dumb prank on Halloween. Besides, they didn't even tell us what we should bewearing today."

Draco chuckled. "Fair enough."