"Tai Zun, you are really likable."

——

into the night.

The wine cellars in the outskirts of Licheng are full of wine aromas along the way, and they are full of spiritual energy. If the cultivation base is lower, I am afraid that they will be completely drunk just by smelling the wine.

The entrance to the Floating Void Realm happened to be near Shijifang, the largest wine shop in the suburbs. Although the owner of Shijifang was a mortal, he was very good at doing things. He built a lot of luxurious sheds around it. The monks who waited for the opening of the secret realm to rest, even provided spiritual food and pear blossom brewing for free.

Although the monks are used to waiting for the secret realm to open, if they are more comfortable, no one will refuse.

Many monks felt sorry for them, or left a few spiritual stones, or gave a few spells they drew and small things that mortals could use.

Ning Buwei and Chu Jun were among the cultivators, and he didn't give a shit. He found a shed and sat down at random, and then someone brought snacks and pear blossom stuffed, "Immortal master take it slow."

Chu Jun put a ganoderma lucidum on his tray, and the servant was overjoyed, "Thank you Xianchang."

After a lot of nods, he left happily.

Ning Bufu poured himself a drink and said with a smile, "This thousand-year-old Ganoderma lucidum is extraordinary. You just shot the cultivator's eyes. Believe it or not, the boss will come right away?"

It was only then that Chu Jun remembered that it had been five hundred years since he was alone in seclusion, and the ordinary Ganoderma lucidum that he picked up and raised at random in those days... Naturally, it was also old.

Sure enough, the owner of Jifang at that time brought people over with a smile on his face to thank him. He looked like he was in his forties or fifties, and there were already many wrinkles on his face. He smiled and saluted, "Oh, thank you! Long gift of Ganoderma lucidum! Jiang Mai, the boss of Shijifang, this is the immortal drunk of our Shijifang, let’s express our gratitude, and hope that the fairy will not dislike it.”

Ning Bu didn't listen to him claiming his surname was Jiang, so he looked up at him, slightly stunned.

Chu Jun nodded when he heard the words, and Jiang Mai brought up a small wine jar the size of a palm with both hands, said a few auspicious words to him, and asked him his name.

"No sect, no sect, scattered cultivation, thousands of miles." Chu Jun said.

Jiang Mai complimented a few more words before leaving with satisfaction.

Seeing that Ning Bu was staring blankly at the small jar of wine, Chu Jun pushed it in front of him, "Do you like it?"

"Reluctantly." Ning Buwei took a look at the wine jar, poured a glass for Chu Jun first, then poured it for himself, took a sip before slowly saying: "Their wine has always had a bitter taste, and it is not well brewed. How about it."

"You know that Jiang Mai?" Chu Jun asked.

"I don't know." Ning Buwei took another sip, "Tsk, it's still bitter."

Chu Jun was about to persuade him to drink less, when the surrounding spiritual power suddenly began to fluctuate, and many monks who were waiting also got up and looked.

I saw that under the bright moonlight, a magnificent and bright white jade gate appeared in front of everyone in the air. They said that it was magnificent because it was so huge. Shijifang covers an area of ​​more than ten miles, and it was like a small stone in front of this gate. It is dazzling - because it is inlaid with countless gold and silver jewelry, and it looks like countless bright stars under the moonlight, which is extremely exaggerated.

When the time came, a louder sound rang out, and the three characters of "Floating Sky Realm", which were covered by clouds and mists, were revealed. Xianle drummed around the ears and bells rang. Come, the pressure that belongs to the ancient secret realm sinks down.

Countless cultivators turned their magic tools into streamers and flew towards the gate of the Floating Sky Realm. Some people entered easily, and some were not strong enough. They were hit by the coercive spiritual force and vomited blood and blocked the door.

Even if they enter together, everyone's place will not be the same, and there are many dangers inside. The safest way is to temporarily make a contract. Chu Jun was about to turn his head and explain to Ning Buwei, but he would rather not say anything directly. Yu Jian flew into the gate of the floating realm and disappeared.

Chu Jun's hand froze in the air as he was about to pull him.

The small wine jar filled with the drunken immortal rolled a few times on the table and landed at Chu Jun's feet with an empty sound, and not even a drop of wine remained.

Jinghe Taizun, who has not touched a drop of wine: "..."

He should have been vigilant when he saw the three words "immortal drunk".