He looked over and over again over and over again at the soothing talisman that Chu Jun had just drawn. The strokes were perfect as if they had been extended from a book, and there was nothing new in the rules.

Chu Jun heard the words and said, "This shape-changing technique was still mentioned casually back then—"

When he said this, he suddenly stopped.

Ning Buwei carefully recalled all the things he had with Chu Jun, but he had no impression at all. He narrowed his eyes, "Did I mention it casually back then?"

Chu Jun said without changing his face: "Maybe I remembered it wrong."

Ning Buwei felt even more strange all of a sudden, but before he had time to ask in detail, he heard a noise from outside.

"Someone... help..."

"...Medicine Immortal Valley will not give up if you don't take revenge!"

Ning Buwei opened the window, and a strong smell of blood wafted in along the wind. He heard the sound and looked around, only to see several cultivators dyed in blood, and one of them had a broken arm and was desperately swallowing the medicine pill.

The mortals didn't know why, so they watched and whispered from a distance, but a few monks from the Chongzheng League came forward and asked, "But the Taoist friend of the Medical Immortal Valley?"

"Exactly." The man with the broken arm said with a pale face and a sad voice: "Medical Immortal Valley... was attacked by gangsters, and all the elders in the valley fell... I'll be lucky to save my life, that person He promised to slaughter all the big and small sects in Xinzhou within 100 days!"

When this statement came out, everyone was in an uproar.

Some of the monks in the Chongzheng League asked, "Do you know who this person is?"

"Ning, Ning Fan! He said his name is Ning Fan!"

"But that Ning Fan who made trouble at the Taoist Conference three months ago?"

"It's this man!"

"It's Ning again..."

"I heard that Ning Fan was ordered by Ning Buwei..."

"Eh? Didn't you say that Ning did not save people in Luandaoshan?"

"Oh, it must be a rumor... it's just a raccoon dog."

"As long as it's not good for anyone with the surname Ning, tsk."

Ning Buwei leaned against the window with his arms crossed, listened to these people's words, took in the disgusted and fearful expressions on their faces, and sneered.

The window was suddenly closed, isolating all those voices from the outside.

Ning Buwei looked at Chu Jun and said casually, "They're right, it's really not a good thing to be associated with Ning."

Now that Chu Jun is disturbing his affairs, not only does he fake his death, but he also runs around with him, and it is difficult to purify the good way of purification.

"Don't take the gossip of irrelevant people to heart." Chu Jun sat at the table and made tea.

Ning Buwei curled his lips, walked over and sat across from him, and rudely fetched the tea he brewed, "Hasn't Taizun heard of people's mouths of gold accumulating and destroying bones?"

"If they can't beat you, they are talking nonsense." Chu Jun poured himself another cup of tea.

Ning Buwei stared at him for a long while with the tea in his hand, and then laughed out loud, the tea in the cup swayed and spilled a lot, but he didn't care, propped his arm on the table, and the teacup in his hand was the same as Chu's. Jun touched it lightly and drank it all in one go.