Despite his memory failing him many many times, you aren't around as long as he is without learning a thing or two. At least physically and gut wise. He just knows when a universe is being destroyed and when to take his paints as well as what emotion they give. As for attacks he uses both physical and Magical both used by Broomie and his own bones. As mentioned his memory is shit. How he remembers his c̶h̶o̶o̶s̶e̶n̶ ĝ̸̤į̸̕v̴̟̿ȅ̴̹n̷̝̈́ job is a mystrery. Nonetheless how to fight or his friends over foes, yet he's something of a miracle. Especially with his case of being SOULless. He lacks emotions and it's hard for him to understand people so he takes his paints. Oh Right. those... they can both be for emotions and as magic attacks thrown from his paintbrush named Broomie by him. They give him the sense of a SOUL.

As for Ê̶̯̑̐r̷̪̭̉͗̆r̷̫͐̎͠O̴͙̖̳̿̚Ŗ̷̈́̇͛͜'̶̛̹͇̾͜ş̸̗̒͒͛ situation, he looked at his opposers with little interest and ignored his multiple missing bones. How could he still have his bones if losing them is a common occurrence. Simple answer: Regeneration given but the glorious and loving Deity of F*** like all the other amazing abilities he has. He should be REAL grateful that he got the attention of a deity. REAL GRATEFUL for this opportunity of a lifetime. Given the bLE$$|nG that some wish to have.

Ink attacked with blue paint as a means to restrain Error and many other attacks followed. Many Monsters, and some Humans put in there, were there and were rightfully exhausted but that's why there were way more than most thought were needed  So there were on site reinforcements. The attacks fell towards Error, forcing him to dodge them to the best of his ability with his injuries. After multiple dodges and skipped turns, dizziness got to him and he paused to regan what little sight he had. Teleporting to a more destroyed place in this near white void that was Ink's plan, he steadied his head to refocus his eye lights and once the world wasn't spinning and his head wasn't being split open he looked to the battlefield.

Blasters, Bones, vines, knives, paint, fireballs, liquids, and technical attacks all hit Error knocking him to the ground once again. Ink jumped down onto Error's ribs and looked down at him.

"It's over Error. Just give up"

"...i GA\/3 u^P 4 L0_nG t!m3 ag0 iNKb\oT"

"Then why haven't you stopped destroying?!"

"..."

"Quiet. Again" Ink stood up, still on his ribs, raised his arm above his head. Two inky blasters were summoned above him along with thousands of others each readying their lazers. "Any last words Destroyer." Ink didn't expect or want any last words; it was more of something that people say when they're cocky enough to think they've won.

"...i w0ULD r4aTHE7 k|\\ mYS3LF tH4N g1vE U tHE sATisfaC[tion[ oF ki\\-1NG m3<"

Opening a portal underneath him he fell into a portal leading to the closest access point to the void.

OuterTale

While most universes have some access leading to the void, that being the CORE of the universes if they take place in the Underground. OuterTale is a unique universe where the Monster race is banished to another planet rather than the Underground. The void of space is quite literally THE VOID. Not many people know about the capabilities of the void as Humans believe to be space. Not even Monsters as their lack of scientists and scientific technology as they were sent to space before scientific advancements were made. All that was known about the void was that there was a s̸c̵i̵e̶n̷t̶i̶s̷t̶ ̴t̵h̷a̷t̷ ̴f̸e̸l̴l̵ ̸i̸n̶t̶o̴ ̴t̷h̷e̷ ̵v̸o̴i̸d̴ ̶ ̷̜̓a̷n̸̮̎d̵̊ ̶̫͝w̶̭̎a̴̰͒s̸͍̏ ̸̯̾ǹ̴͙ĕ̶̲v̷̥͐e̶͈̓r̷̻̈́ ̸̧́h̶̫͌e̵̱͂ȁ̸̢r̸̿͜d̵̜̑ ̸̤̄ȯ̶͎r̷̼͆ ̸̧̓s̸̳̾ṕ̵̩o̵̤͊k̸̮͝ę̷͘ň̶̠ ̶̗̋o̴̰͐f̵̪̒ ̶̡̐e̷̘̚v̷̨͛ė̸̠r̴̫̐ ̷͖͑a̴̲̐g̷̟͂ȧ̴͚i̷̤̔n̷̖͊.̵̨̀ ̵̞͛I̶̝͑t̶͕̓ ̶̛̬w̷̩͛a̵͍͝s̸͇͛ ̶̛̦l̴̲͊ī̴̩k̵̞͒ė̸̼ ̸̲̒h̶̡͗e̵̖̐ ̸̯͠ ̸̩̊d̸͚͂i̸͉͆s̸̘̀ȧ̸̘p̸̹͗p̷̧̈́ę̴̍a̵͉͒r̷̝͊e̷͉͘d̷͙͗ ̷̳̅f̸͓̽r̶̝̕ŏ̷̩m̵̟͌ ̷̘͐t̵͕̆h̵̗̍ẽ̸̠ ̸͉̓ȗ̴͕n̴̨͋i̶̯͘ṽ̶͖e̷̻͘r̷͖͊s̸̯̈́e̶̒. The void killed those who dared to step foot in it.