Mad Woman

Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader Warnings: Taylor has a dark side in this one it's a little steamy Requested: Yes!

Warnings: Taylor has a dark side in this one it's a little steamy
Requested: Yes!

@tea165 

***
It all started by a simple kiss on the nose, it was meant to be simple and sweet before what was to come, but the urges got the better of Taylor and she wanted to start right away.

This was getting out of hand as she continued to kiss you deeply, missing curfew meant a punishment received by Taylor, and it just so happens to be one of those times. The kissing continues until you realize you would be late for work if you didn't part. As you announce this to Taylor, she agrees but doesn't let you walk away without a promise. The promise sent shivers down your spine, words that helped you to get excited just by thinking and knowing what Taylor had in mind.,

"This isn't over, just wait until you get home."

"Yes, ma'am." You say with a salute before heading out the door.

These words stuck in your mind, making it difficult for you to focus on the tasks at work until you find yourself pulling up in the driveway of your shared home.

Much to your surprise, nothing you had expected to happen did not happen. You admit to be guilty of having dirty thoughts about girlfriend Taylor Swift, and when you had come home, you walked into a beautiful meal set on the table, you were delighted but a little upset about what you had thought to be right, turns to be the complete opposite. You enjoyed the meal together in silence, and when it was time to turn in, that's as far as it had gone. You felt rejected and in that moment, that how Taylor wanted you to feel, until the next morning at least. You don't remember falling asleep in Taylor's arms, but you definitely remember how you woke. That was done by the soft tips of her finger nails going up and down your thighs, making you want to shudder out of pleasure.

But you remained your composure and pretended to be asleep. The way Taylor was tracing her nails on your thighs had you shudder even more from the pleasant feeling this gave you, you didn't want it to end. So you continued to pretend to be asleep, again, hoping she wouldn't notice.  But it was almost to easy for her to figure that out. The softest breath rattled against the back of your neck, her gentle, yet hot breath. You lay there as you let that continue on until you could no longer take anymore, allowing yourself to arch your back, it was a regular day, as it turned out to be.

Her hands were gentle over your body initially lightly, merely traces light circles over your bare skin of your belly. Caressing your bare skin as you finally woke. Taylor had cradled you, not wanting to let you go as you look up at her in just a twist of your hips, the coy smile on your face at the sight of her. You already turn your gaze back to her. You both kissed deeply for what seemed like a century until burning blue eyes overwhelmed you and you were seated, alert and no longer drowsy on her lap.

"What a sight you are..." she teased, nails tracing gently on your exposed back.

Taylor knew how to make you shudder and beg for more as her arms wrapped you in a tighter embrace.

"How I've come to love having you in my arms. It's your rightful place, surly."

A teasing smirk featured on her face, and you knew exactly what she was thinking, this was when the punishment begins.

"Taylor, please..." It was a breathless plea and nothing turned her on more then to hear you beg for mercy.

"Should I take my time with you, my sweet?"

"I ache for you, my love." You whimper.

"Oh, how I love you begging. Do it again."

Taylor pauses, leaving one last painfully slow kiss to the base of your throat, before meeting your eyes once more.

"Again. You know you want it, this is your punishment."

Taylor was right, you've been so bad.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!