She asks you to move in with her

Pairing: Taylor x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No
Summary: Taylor wants to take the next step in your relationship

***

You and Taylor were now entering the two year mark of being together.

In the beginning of it, you were nervous to introduce her to your family because some are very opinionated. Taylor was very understanding of this and helped you to start out small, the first person of her being introduced her to was your younger brother, and not long after, you work up the courage to introduce her to your parents.

By this time, the whole family knew of your relationship and were surprisingly very supportive of it. Meanwhile, you were still living with your parents and you were just waking up to the morning of your anniversary. Still half asleep, your phone rings, gives you a really good jump scare as it was an unexpected call coming in. As you picked it up, you noticed it was from Taylor and you quickly answered it before the next ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Y/n."

"Hey, what's up?"

"Is your schedule open for this afternoon?"

"Yes it is."

"Do you want to meet for lunch? I have something very important to talk to you about."

"Sure! When and where?"

Taylor let's you choose the time and place. You had chosen to meet at Olive Garden and to meet at noon. Once the phone call ended, you pull yourself out of bed and got ready to go. The outfit you had chosen to wear was a black dress that Taylor has always loved seeing you in.

Once you get to the restaurant, you park your car next to where Taylor was parked and headed on inside, finding that Taylor was saving a table. It takes you a minute to recognize Taylor over the crowd of Swifites at the front desk, but you saw her after she raises her hand in the air, signaling you to come over to where she was. Smiling, you make your way over as the manager rushes the crowd outside. Once you get there, you take your seat across from her with the same smile you wore earlier as she greets you cheerfully. Taking your hand in hers before speaking up.

As she did so, the tone of her voice had clear view evidence she was nervous. Then you remembered the phone call and how she had something important she wanted to talk to you about. Upon remembering that, you couldn't help but feel anxious as you thought this wasn't going to be anything good.

Before letting go of your hand, you feel that she had placed something in it. What you felt was an object that was very light weighted and a little cold. When you open your hand, you see that a key had been left there by her. Excitement replaced anxiety once you got the hint, it only took you a few seconds to look up at her and ask the big question.

"Are you asking me to move in?" You ask, as a smile forms on her lips.

"Yeah, what do you say?"

"Here's what I have to say; I think I would love to!"

Taylor leans over the table as you the same, the both of you leaning, inching closer to each other until the gap was met met with a loving kiss.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!