You call her crying

***

***Pairing: Taylor x female!readerWarnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Taylor x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

If there was something Taylor hated anything in the world, it was the sound of you crying, especially over the phone.

Taylor hardly ever saw you cry, but when she had the first time, she would never forget the feeling of how scared she was at that moment. You try not to let her see or hear you cry, but sometimes you just needed a shoulder to cry onto.

"(Y/n)? What can I do?" She asks in a concerning tone.

"Can you come over?"

"Of course, I'll be right over."

After the phone call, you let out as much sobs as you can before she comes over. The reason you were so upset was because your girlfriend, now ex girlfriend has broken up with you over a nasty text message. Here you are thinking that everything was great between the both of you despite the rough patches throughout your relationship, to now discovering just how wrong you were. You met this girl through Taylor, because you have just come out to Taylor at the time while she was already seeing someone else. At the time, you chickened out on asking her for a date just as she hooked you up with someone you thought and planned to be with forever.

Life can be so harsh at times, and this was one of those times. You sitting on your bed with a blanket wrapped around your shoulders when the sound of a car door slamming shut in the driveway. With your head perked up, you knew it was Taylor so you make your way to the door to let her in. As if the sound of your cries wasn't heartbreaking enough, the sight of you so distraught really took another impact toll on Taylor. She almost immediately pulls you in before asking what was going on.

"(Y/n), what's happened to upset you this much?"

As of now, her guess would be just as good as anyone else. Taylor was at the top of your friend list and what you didn't know was that she had broken up with her ex because of the feelings she had developed for you. The news of your break up took her by surprise, so she immediately sits you down to talk about it and to confess her own feelings.

"My girlfriend broke up with me."

"Are you serious?"

Of course you knew she would believe you out of trust on this, but you went ahead and showed her the text you had received right before calling her to come over. You watch as she intently scans the text over with her blue eyes, causing her to shake her head and look back up at you. Her eyes express anger and hurt for you, as she lets you console within her while comforting you.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/n). This, what she did and said, is not right. I hope you know that none of it is your fault, you did nothing wrong. This is all on her, not you."

"I know, but I can't help but feel guilty."

"Listen, there is something I want you to know. I don't know exactly how to say it other then to just say it, I recently broke up with mine, too. The reason for that being is because I'm quite fond of you and I would maybe like for us as to go do something sometime."

Now it was your turn to be taken by surprise, you had always, and still do like Taylor very much. You just never had imagines she would return the same feelings. After you haven't said anything, she started to worry she made you uncomfortable.

"Look, I know this isn't the best time in the world to say this. So I understand if you don't feel the same wa-"

"I'd love to!"

"Excellent! Name the time and place and it will happen!"

Taylor gives you a small smile as you begin to plan for it. Now that you're feeling better, Taylor heads back home.

As she heads out the door, she walks out with a date with you.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!