She follows you back on tumblr

***

***Pairing: Taylor x female!readerWarnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Taylor x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

Every night was followed through the same routine without fail.

When it comes to your nightly routine, you would be known as to be religious about it. But missing out is only accepted if you've come down with something that throws you off schedule.

You were on the final step of it now, applying lotion and other things onto your skin before crawling into bed and shutting off the lights. But before you could turn off the lights, you decided to go on and have a follow up on your tumblr profile. The blog you had created for yourself went by the name taylorswiftdaily as you put it in dedication to your idol pop star, Taylor Swift. After starting the profile, you often find yourself posting something, anything you could find about Taylor Swift nearly every day.

Of course you followed her profile, she was really the only profile you follow as a few of the followers you do have on your list. As you were scrolling through your notifications center, your heart stopped for a moment after you laid eyes on something you thought might only be a hallucination. Once you made sure of what you saw, you were quite sure of it. What you saw was a new follower listed upon your list of the follows; the one and only Taylor Swift! What made you so sure the most was a message you had received from her, her telling you how much she adores your blog and what you post about her.

Not only that, but she offered you an opportunity of a lifetime in the message. Taylor Swift had actually invited you for lunch on a day that you were free to go anywhere without a curfew of some sort. You accepted her invite and messaged her back and the next thing you know, you end the evening with planning a date with your all time idol!

Not to mention your celebrity crush. 

The most exciting part of all this was this would be an unforgettable evanescence, and something amazing to share with friends and family in the near future.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!