You have ligyrophobia

***

***Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: Yes, by anonymous

***
Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: Yes, by anonymous.

***

For as long as you can remember, you've suffered from ligyrophobia.

What that basically means is that any kind of loud noise would always bother you, even if it comes from the smallest thing, such as the sound of a balloon popping nearby or the sound of fireworks going off.

Before you met Taylor, you didn't have the best experiences when it involves you in a relationship. You've dated plenty of other girls before you had even met Taylor, and because of this seemingly silly fear of yours, things wouldn't workout in your favor. Because of these experiences, you felt silly and almost embarrassed about it, so you were trying to be careful about it with Taylor. You kept that phobia to yourself for a while, until an incident had happened during a family dinner. What happened was you were calmly enjoying your meal at the table, Taylor at your side and your parents sitting across from the both of you, happily chatting away. What you didn't see coming was a one of your younger brother's practical jokes he was about to let loose on you, and all that he needed to prepare for it was a balloon and a needle.

Just as you stuffed a forkful of potatoes in your mouth, was when a loud 'pop' sound came from behind you, and you knew what and who it was. Of course you went after him in a fit of rage, and wanted to leave right then. As you announced wanting to leave early to Taylor, that was when she asked what was going on, so you reluctantly told her. You've learned to expect the worst over the years, and the worst for you was of Taylor turning away and stepping out on you. But much to your surprise, she showed you more love and tender care.

That incident happened about six months ago, but you've been back since then. Throughout those visits, you've come to find out that your brother felt bad about doing that to you and didn't try that on you again. Things settled down since then, and it was enough to let your guard down a little. But after Taylor mentioned about a party, you got a little bit worried as she reassured you, promising you that nothing was going to happen. What you didn't know was that as she invited the guests, she let them no of your phobia and to be careful and mindful of it. One of those people she invited was Miley Cyrus, and she thought Taylor was just joking around at first. Once you were convinced, you went along with her and helped to get ready for the party. It was Taylor's party, so she did her best to keep things running smoothly for you, so that you could have a good time.

Everyone soon arrived, and you were all having a blast, partying the night away. The party wasn't for any special circumstance, it was just for a fun gathering with friends and family. Miley was there, and she a friend of Taylor's first before becoming your friend as well. You both hung out together for most of the time, and when Taylor went off to check up on something, Miley did something she would soon regret. What happened was, you were both speaking to some other friends, mainly Selena Gomez and Emma Stone when Miley went for her pocket.

Miley had snuck in just a small firework that you pull the strings to set it off. She got the idea after watching people pranking each other with them on YouTube and found this as an opportunity. But to you, you wouldn't see it more then just a cruel act. Before she revealed it, she made it look like she was turning the other way before nearly shoving it in your face while pulling the strings. She laughed about it before seeing, let alone realizing just how much it upset you. What got her attention was the look on the faces of Selena and Emma before watching you take off somewhere else in the building.

"Why would you do that? Didn't Taylor tell you about (Y/n)'s phobia?" Emma snaps, looking straight at her.

"Yes, she did.."

"Then why the hell did you do that?" Selena cuts in angrily.

"I didn't think she was serious, I honestly thought she was joking."

"Well, you can clearly see that she wasn't, I'm going to find Taylor. I don't know where (Y/n) could have gone."

Emma makes her way over to Taylor and tells her what's happened.

The minute Emma tells her everything, she almost regrets it, as Taylor makes a scene. What happened was that she went off on Miley like she never had done on anyone else before. Taylor had never felt this upset before as she searches for you until she locates you in a bathroom. It took a few minutes, but Taylor was able to coax you to come out and walk back with her, promising that she would end the party after asking to go home.

"Can we go home?"

"Of course."

On your way out, Miley stops you.

When you first see her, you try to turn away, thinking she going to do it again. But she doesn't, instead, she apologizes and you could tell that Taylor yelling at her for the stunt she pulled was possibly one of the most frightening experiences she had to go through. Being the forgiving person you were, you had forgiven Miley and accepted her apology as she promises never to do that again.

Once you get home, Taylor takes care of you and spoils you, hoping to help you feel better, which works likes a charm.

Taylor knew how to make everything better when it's not.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!