Mean Cheerleader

***Pairing: Taylor x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Taylor x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

You quickly turned your head away as you walk by a group of laughing cheerleaders, knowing they were laughing at you.

They were your former cheerleading team, you pulled out not long after joining them because it was not what you were hoping it would be, being apart of the team was a life of eternal hell.

The girls who you thought were some of the nicest in the school turned out to be the meanest, cruelest ones. It was a mistake joining their "team" as you could not get along with them. No more so then the head of the squad, Taylor Swift, she was the most popular of them all. Taylor seemed to really have it out for you, especially since you pulled out and you couldn't wrap your head around as to why that is. As you kept living on with your seem to be hellish life, something soon was about to happen that would at last give you the answer to your question.

Throughout the year, you had join the girl's softball team and discovered it as your newfound passion. Not only did you enjoy the sport, but the girls on your team were much nicer then the girls on your former cheerleading squad. Almost every day during practice, the cheerleaders would be practicing on the field not that much further away and that sometimes would make you nervous. During one practice, you caught Taylor staring at you and it made you lose focus of the ball hurdling towards you and you didn't see it coming until it was too late. What ended up happening was it hitting you in the head in the process, you ended up having to go the hospital for a head wound.

It hit you hard enough they had to put you out in order to do a C-T scan and shortly after, you were put into a medically induced coma. You under it for a couple a weeks and when you woke up, nothing came to you but a foggy memory. When they asked you if you remembered what had happened, you mention feeling something hard hitting you in the head, claiming it to be the last thing you remembered. You didn't want to bring up the fact it was because you had your eyes fixed on Taylor staring at you, let alone admitting you even know her, but what the nurse says next, got you to change your mind.

"Well, it looks like you'll make a full recovery. Just follow the doctor's orders and things will get back to normal before you know it."

"Alright, thank you."

"I'm sure you're friend is anxiously waiting to know you're okay. She hadn't missed a day coming in to check on you since we put you under the coma."

"Which friend?"

"She was tall and skinny, blonde curly hair. She had given me her name, but I do remember it starts with a T."

"Taylor?"

"Yes, I believe so. Is she a close friend?"

"I guess so, did she say anything about me?"

"She just kept on saying that the condition you were in was all because of her and when I would ask, she wouldn't tell me why."

You couldn't believe what you were hearing, was this for real? You were more then determined to find out the minute you were released from the hospital.

You only ever viewed Taylor as a mean cheerleader, but there was a whole other side to her that very people knew about, it seemed. Not once did you think she like you back, and when you got the chance to ask her if what the nurse was true, you were blown away by Taylor confirming the whole truth herself.

From that day on, you and Taylor slowly became friends, and the friendship slowly had become something much more.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!