Sugar Cookies

***

***Pairing: Taylor x female!readerWarnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Taylor x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

You don't remember falling asleep on your couch until you were being gently shaken awake by Taylor.

The last thing you remember before falling asleep was texting your friend and asked her if she would get you the supplies you'd need, as that time of the month gave you a very unpleasant, rude awakening.

Or at least, you thought you had sent it to your friend. What you would soon come to realize is that you had mistakenly sent that text message to Taylor. Although you both had taken your relationship to the next level, you still felt weird about asking Taylor to pick up those things for you. Sure you could go get them yourself, but you had found it almost too embarrassing to be seen walking out of the store with those supplies even though there are girls out there who do it all the time. As you slowly open your eyes, you notice a bag Taylor had in her hand and asked her about it.

"What's in the bag?"

"I went and got you the supplies you had asked me to pick up for you."

"What are you talking about?" You ask, now confused.

"You know, the text you sent me?"

"What?"

As you sit yourself up, Taylor pulls her phone out and shows the message to you, your eyes widened once you realized your mistake.

"That was meant for (F/n)."

"Well, in that case, would (F/n) know to pick up your favorite sugar cookies?"

"This is true, probably not."

Sugar cookies have always been your favorite treat to snack on for any kind of occasion, or reason. This right now, was the best possible reason to have them in stock with the rest of your junk food. You scoot over to make room for Taylor to sit next to you as you search for a show to watch before settling on "Friends."

"You always know just what I need."

"Of course I do."

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!