You drop your phone in the toilet

Pairing: Taylor x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No
Summary: As the title says! 😂
***

You were in the bathroom getting ready for a date night with Taylor.

While getting ready, music was playing on high volume from your phone, which was sitting on the edge of the counter dangerously close to the opened toilet seat down below. The only thing that was set focused on your mind was how the role of your date night with Taylor would be like.

Just a few weeks ago, you and Taylor took the next level in your relationship by giving each other a spare key to your homes. With that being said, Taylor pulls up in your driveway, preparing herself to let herself in with her key. Because of the high volume, you had failed to hear the front door open and shut as Taylor comes in. She follows the music and finds you in your bathroom putting on the finishing touches. You didn't have the mirror in view as you looked down at your fiddling fingers before looking up. As you had looked up, you saw Taylor standing behind you with a small smile on her face.

"Taylor!"

You shrieked, swiftly turning to face her as your elbow bumps your phone, causing one of your worst nightmares to come true. Your phone had fallen into the toilet.

Taylor couldn't help but let out a small chuckle in amusement.

"Sorry, Y/n. I'll take you out and buy you a whole new phone tonight."

Of course she will, and she did keep that promise.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!