You both help a fan out

Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!readerWarnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

•••
One of the things you admire about Taylor the most was the fact of how generous she is.

But just as everyone else, you must understand that doesn't make her the world's most perfect person because you know, that's definitely something that doesn't exist as we may think so. Nobody's perfect, and no one ever will be and a lot of others see it differently.

Over time, you've come to realize that. But what's not impossible is that others can change their ways, and you weren't going to deny that there are quite a few mistakes that you have made in the past. As you watch Taylor's example in helping those in need with sincere generosity, her example is the reason you want to become a better person. So it was a little surprising when you found out first that one of Taylor's fans is living on the streets and is expecting. What made it more heartbreaking to you was the fact that she was completely alone and you were determined to something about it, wanting to give the fan a better life and a place to live.

When you spoke to Taylor about it, she was just as shocked and heartbroken as you were right after hearing this. Taylor completely agrees with you that something must be done and decided that it was important that this soon to be mother had a comfortable residence to live in. She will most likely still be living alone, but at least she has a roof over her head now. You had made it your mission to go out and find this girl, which was not easy to do. But when had found her at last, her condition was the worst you've ever seen of anyone else you knew well. It was not a pleasant sight, but you were there to rescue her and that's exactly what you and Taylor did. Before leaving to find her, Taylor finds a beautiful home to give the girl and went out to purchase it while you help the girl out a little bit.

Upon your first approach, the young mother was not sure if it was the right thing to trust you, but she chose to do that and found it very rewarding. Before taking her up to Taylor, you took her to a few stores and helped her out on finding the things she would need and made sure she has them. After the shopping, you took her to do one more thing and the last activity was taking her out to lunch. The time had come when you were supposed to meet up with Taylor, and you were excited about seeing the look on the young mother's face when she saw that she now has a place to call home. As you pull up in the driveway, you look over to the passenger.

"Welcome home." You say, smiling.

As you watch her become overjoyed of what was before her, she couldn't believe it.

It was a beautiful new home, and it was hers. She now had a home, and there would soon occupy two people living in the home in the future. Anytime you did something like this, you found yourself enlightened with feeling after helping someone. As you continue to look over, the car door opens and the passenger exited the car, you follow behind. This was a humbling experience, it always was from the first day you went about helping others.

This experience was one you would never forget, and it motivated you even more, you have a lot of people to thank.

But this was all thanks to Taylor.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!