Meeting your parents

***

***Pairing: Taylor x female!readerWarnings: None Requested: NoA/n: (B/n) = brother's name ***

***
Pairing: Taylor x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No
A/n: (B/n) = brother's name
***

After the two months of dating, you had finally gathered and mustered up all the courage you had in you to break the news to your parents of the relationship you shared with Taylor, now you were making your way over to properly introduce her to your family.

It was scary to think of how things could go wrong, but at the same time, you had the comforting feeling of knowing that your family will be supportive of you, especially when it comes to something like this. Once the relationship was made known to your family, your mother was the one to ask you to bring Taylor over for a family dinner, and that's exactly what you're doing.

"You... have a girlfriend?" Your father asks, as you nod your head in response.

"Oh, that's so sweet. When do we get to meet her? Do we know her?" Your mother chimes in, gleefully.

"No. Well... sort of."

"How do you mean, Y/n?" (B/n) asks.

That was when you took the time to explain everything to them, from the beginning of how you had come upon each other, then up until how you started dating. Silence fills the room, a couple of minutes go by just as you were about to speak up, your mother beats you to it.

"When do we get to meet her?"

"Any time you want."

"Why don't you bring her over for dinner tonight?"

"Okay, but don't embarrass me or anything. I'm sure she'll be real nervous to make an impression."

"Don't worry, Y/n. We just want to say hello then we'll leave you two alone."

"Okay."

With all that being said, you turn around and head for home, knowing Taylor was already there waiting. You were quite excited to tell her of the conversation you just had with your folks and of course, to take her back with you to properly introduce her to the family. On the way over, you could tell by Taylor's demeanor that she was a little nervous to be meeting everyone. Despite of you reassuring her as much as you could that it would all be okay, and that the family would love her just as much as you do.

Despite of your own nerves, you were able to remain calm, cool, collected, and confident while looking forward to the meeting at the same time. Pulling up in the driveway, you park the car before letting yourself out and over to Taylor's side, opening the door for her like the sweetheart you are. Taylor takes hold of your hand as you walk up the porch steps, briefly pausing before knocking.

"You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!