She mistakenly insults you

***

***Pairing: Taylor x female!readerWarnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Taylor x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

You were preparing the evening meal, which happened to be Taylor's favorite dish.

Speaking of Taylor, she was late on coming home, her timing not matching her curfew as you would often call it. She didn't come home at the time she had promised to have returned. So far, Taylor was about an hour late and your worry for her whereabouts as of the hour, every minute.

Call after call and she doesn't answer. The last time you recall on talking on the phone with her, was earlier that afternoon and that was her calling to inform you of the time she'd be home. Once the meal was complete, you were just about to try and call again when you heard the front door being slammed shut. Just by the sound of it, you can easily guess this had not been Taylor's day, that it was just another one of her mood swings. Wanting to cheer her up, you remained in the kitchen to let her find you herself, that was your way you've done it whenever it comes to giving her space. You didn't call out for her, but you could hear her footsteps approaching to the kitchen once she was greeted by every ingredient you have used that night.

Another thing you did was to have pretend in failing to hear her walking in. Once you see her, a smile forms on your lips before realizing that she was drunk. This took you by surprise, after seeing the condition she had come home in. The both of you state for a moment before getting up from the chair at the table. Walking over, you don't hesitate to help take care of her right away. As you went in for a hug, you were shoved back by her, which was something to ever be unexpected in the slightest.

It took you a minute to gather your composer in this sticky situation. To say that didn't scare you, would be telling nothing more than a lie, that was when you understood that she had more then enough to drink.

"Taylor? Are you okay?"

"Fine."

You shook your head in protest, clearly she was anything but fine of just okay.

"I will have to beg to differ. Is there anything I can do to help you in needs of self care?"

"No, I can handle myself."

Things couldn't have gone anymore wrong when you made the daring mood to try asking her again.

"Taylor, are-"

"Did you not just hear me? Why can't everyone just leave me along? Especially you?!"

That one stung, but you were more then willing to move on from there.

"You're so annoying sometimes."

"Taylor, all I was going to say is that I worry about you like crazy when I'm trying to get a hold of you and you don't answer. Let's just relax, calm down a little and you can talk me through what's on your mind, okay?"

"Oh, stop it! I know where this goes, and if I hadn't said it before, I will say it now. You don't know what a bad day is... so stop pretending like you do and just leave me alone!"

"Okay, I'm willing to do that. But just so you know, I have dinner waiting for you on the table and it's your favorite meal. I thought we could eat at the table together and eat, nothing has to be said but I want you to eat something."

"I'm sorry, but I don't have time for such silly things."

With that, she walks off leaving you there all upset like never before. Not really knowing what to do, you pick up your car keys and took off without letting her know when you'd be back or where you were going.

———

Taylor was under the influence of being drunk, and what she said earlier, you knew she didn't mean them in the slightest. But you couldn't help but feel hurt by the earlier events.

At first, you didn't know where you were going, either. But you soon turned up at Selena's house and she let you inside as you tell her what had just happened. After you finish, you couldn't miss the flash of anger running through her eyes. Selena suggests that you turn your phone off to teach Taylor a lesson about what worry is like in your eyes, and you agreed upon it. Not long after, Selena's phone keeps buzzing in text and phone calls from Taylor, asking if she had seen you. Selena keeps her cool while telling her that she had not seen you, and that you surprisingly didn't show up.

A few days later, Taylor shows up looking for you. Selena let's her in and when Taylor spots you, she breathed a sigh of relief. However, when she tried to give you a hug, you pulled yourself away from her, confusing her.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing.. I'm just trying not to invade personal space."

Taylor still looked confused, then it all dawned  on her once she realized what this was about. Guilt course through, Selena leaving the room to let you both talk things out. The talk took quite a long time before everything is finally sorted out.

In the end, Taylor does most of the talking while you sit and listen carefully. Taylor asks for your forgiveness before asking you to come back home. Of course you had forgiven her, despite the hurt you still feel, you accept her request in going back home.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!