You both get lost in a foreign country

***

***Pairing: Taylor x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Taylor x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

You and Taylor were happily enjoying yourselves as you were exploring the city of Paris.

The city of love they say, and you and Taylor were most definite in love with each other, a time apart being a rare thing between the both of you.

Taylor's next show was scheduled for the following night, so you both decided to use the day to enjoy Paris together, despite the paparazzi and crazy crowd of European fans. Neither of you knew the French language, so when you got lost, it was a little hectic, but at least neither of you were alone. It wasn't in the middle of nowhere, more in the town where you both spent hours upon hours of shopping and splurging your money a little for merchandise to take with you back home. It was getting late and you both decided to head back to your hotel room when you realized that you had no idea where to go. After a while of walking, trying to retrace your steps, you felt more lost then before.

The truth is, you were much closer then either of you had thought. It was then you remembered picking up a French/English dictionary and decided to test your intelligence on the language. You both stood there, deciding on a trusting person walking by to try it out on, asking directions for your hotel. Taylor was about to take charge of it, when you held your hand out and stopped her as you were madly flipping through the pages while trying to sound out the best way of pronouncing the language with a heavy accent.

"excuse moi" Taylor says to the young lady.

"Oui?"

"I got this." You say, studying the text.

You couldn't quite get it, and that's when you grew frustrated enough that you fail to hear the woman speak up.

"It's okay, I speak English."

"Could you tell us-"

Your focus drifted off as Taylor asked about direction before you fully give up on trying.

"Oh forget it, you're no help."

That took Taylor by surprise, but you brush it off once you follow Taylor's lead. The hotel was literally just around the corner, and you don't remember ever feeling so stupid as you were feeling now.

Taylor couldn't help but let out a laugh at the look on your face.

"Okay, once we get back, I'm going to hire us a tutor to help us learn the French language."

"Deal."

That's exactly what she did, and you surprisingly picked up on the language faster then her.

French was such a beautiful language, and you couldn't help yourself from teasing Taylor in the language she didn't quite know yet.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!