The fruit ninja accident

***

***Pairing: Taylor x female!reader Warnings: Mentions of injury and hospital treatment Requested: No

***
Pairing: Taylor x female!reader
Warnings: Mentions of injury and hospital treatment
Requested: No

***

"Stupid."

That was the only word going through your mind while being rushed to the emergency room.

How did this happen? Well, the thing is you're a YouTuber trying to post what was hot content at the moment and what that was the fruit ninja challenge. For this challenge, you invited Selena to come and help you with it. After all, it was originally her idea for the next video post on your channel. Taylor was supposed to hold the camera, making sure it operated properly all though the while she was skeptical of the idea. In the start of it, Taylor wasn't too fond of the idea and had a good reason for it. What had her unsure was the thought of you getting hurt and that was when she tried talking you out of it several times.

No matter how many times, you and Selena would only reassure her that nothing bad will happen. Taylor soon finds herself holding the camera, keeping it focused as she was unaware that her worst fear would soon come to be realized. Selena begins throwing fruit in your direction as you begin using the meschede, only being successful with a couple. The next fruit Selena throws is an orange, and that's when disaster strikes; you lose your grip on the meschede blade.

It all happened so fast, you first hear Selena and Taylor scream before you even feel anything. Once you notice the cut on your finger, you soon feel the pain before beginning to hyperventilate as the two girls rush to aid you. Before they could even help you, you had actually passed out and didn't come to until you were being rushed into the emergency room for medical treatment. Thankfully, all that was required for treatment was a few stitches and band aids, the cut wasn't deep enough for a possible surgery. While you were getting fixed up, you couldn't help but joke around, make the whole incident a joke as if it were truly a joke.

Something that was unique about you, whenever you were in pain, you'd laugh it off without a care in the world and as you were doing just that, Taylor was clearly unhappy with your reaction to this.

"Guys, check it out, I drew a smiling face with my own blood."

You hold up your hand for them to see, only for them to scoff and shake their heads.

"I don't understand how you're so calm about this, (Y/n)." Taylor says, Selena nodding her head in agreement.

"I don't, either to be honest." You say, shrugging your shoulders.

"I'm banning fruit ninja." Taylor says, causing you to laugh as the nurse walks in.

The doctors prescribe you to some medicine for the healing process of your injury and you were soon free to leave.

The rest of the night was spent with the girls taking really good care of you and for them to hardly let you out of sight. The more you think about it, the more you understand how stupid it was for you to even agree to Selena's idea, while Selena felt even more for coming up with such a dangerous idea.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!