Food Poisoning

***

***Pairing: Taylor x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Taylor x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

When it comes to food poisoning for you, it was almost unbearable to live through it.

The most it ever lasted was a whole day, and then you would take advantage of the following day to recover.

Taylor takes the day off so that she can take care of you and make sure that you have everything you need. Though your day seemed to be going in a really weird pattern, if you weren't throwing up, you were asleep on the couch, and if you weren't asleep on the couch, you were in the bathroom throwing up. You refused to eat anything at first, but by the next day, Taylor made sure that you had something in your empty stomach. You don't remember falling asleep, but when you woke up, Taylor was sitting in the recliner chair next to the couch. When she noticed you were awake, that was when she went to the kitchen to get you the only small portion of food you would eat, applesauce and yogurt. While you were slowly eating it, she asked you what show you wanted to watch and puts it on for you.

Whenever you were sick, with whatever it was, you never fail to be stubborn and try to eat less then what she gave you. After catching on to what you were doing, she started watching you intently to make sure you ate every bite of what she gave you as if you were a small child refusing to eat a small portion of vegetables you didn't favor. After finishing your dish, you fell asleep listening to your show remote then you were rather watching it.

You wouldn't wake up until the following morning, finding Taylor asleep in the chair next to you. It was by then, you felt a lot better then you had been feeling in the last forty-eight hours. You finally had the strength back to start going through your regular daily and nightly routines. Taylor couldn't feel anymore relieved that you're feeling better, as she tends to worry herself to the point it makes her overwhelming about the smallest things, even though food poisoning can be a serious sickness if not keeping a close eye on it or on yourself while you suffer through it.

If Taylor hadn't took the time to take care of you in the way she did, you would still be feeling like hell.

You wouldn't know where you would be without Taylor, she was your world as you were hers.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!