Taylor gets homesick for you

***

***Pairing: Taylor x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

***
Pairing: Taylor x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

Just like every tour, it's not long before Taylor starts becoming homesick for you.

You both understood that it's not the relationship in general that brings you together, it's the love you both give and it's because of how attached the two of you are. If you were both at home, you would follow one another like a lost puppy.

As of now, it has been six months since Taylor left for tour and because you were unable to tag along, you remained home for most of the time while using the opportunity to spend some time with old friends. But even with their company, you can't help feel lonely for Taylor, and missed her just as much, if not more then she was missing you. Although you keep in touch through Skype and phone calls, something had happened during the last few weeks of your you didn't know. Taylor couldn't decide if this was somehow a small miracle or not, as it was deemed to be a serious matter of events.

What happened was that part of her crew had started showing just the slightest symptoms of covid and just a bit of it is what got Taylor's last few upcoming shows canceled. Even though it was only minor symptoms, quarantine is required in order to complete the rest of the tour later on.

Everyone was asked to quarantine in their homes, and this was the part Taylor didn't tell you about because she decided to turn it into a surprise; coming home early from tour. You are currently crashing on the couch with the electronic devices being spread out on the coffee table. The laptop was sitting close by, opened up and ready to go in case it was a Skype call and you had your phone right next to it, in case she wanted to call you from there, you just never know.

You were watching a movie while waiting to hear from Taylor, but hours later and the calls never came, which made you worry. When it hit midnight, you still haven't heard anything from her first, so that was when you made the decision to call her. But just as you were about to give her a call, a knock came at the door. For a minute, you didn't move as you at first thought you were only hearing things until the knock came again, a little louder this time declaring that it wasn't just your mind playing tricks.

As you reach the door, you considered asking who it was before looking through the peephole. What you saw made your heart skip a beat, and what you saw was that of someone's blonde hair. You open the door before finding yourself engulfed in your lover's arms. Of course, you returned the embrace before wanting to make sure that it was really her and not just a dream.

"Taylor, is it really you?"

"Yes, Y/n. It really is me."

Without hesitation, you lead her inside before sitting down in each other's arms, Taylor filling you in on everything.

"So maybe... I'll be able to sneak on board with me when we finish the rest of tour."

"I would like that very much."

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!

Taylor Swift Imagines (GxG) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें