Ice Skating

***Pairing: Taylor x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Taylor x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

You were having a little debate with Taylor, and that debate was of convincing her to let you go ice skating.

The thing was, the last time you had gone ice skating with Taylor, you sprained your ankle while busting out your fun little stunts on the ice.

Of course, Taylor freaked out and immediately grew concerned for you. It hurt you so much, all throughout the next couple of days before she finally took you to the doctors to have it looked over. The sprain was nothing serious, but they highly advised you to use crutches for six weeks at least. You hated it, everyone kept telling you that you would get used to them, but you never did. All it did was leave you bruises under your arms and sometimes weird places on your body as you would sometimes use them to lean on. It had been a while since then, and you were really wanting to go back skating again, but Taylor was being so stubborn on you for that.

"No, (Y/n)."

"Why not? I'm halfway through week five, I don't think it would hurt to take a week early."

"Because (Y/n), I think you should stick to the doctor's orders."

"You're no fun. Come on, please?"

"No."

Just when you give up, what you don't know is that Taylor wouldn't be able hold on to the urge of caving in and letting you go. It was near the end of the week when she decided to take you on a surprise date, and that surprise would be ice skating.

You didn't think much of it, before recognizing the roads you were taking to get to the big surprise, then you grew suspicious as you begin asking questions.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"But if you tell me, I'll still act surprise."

"That would mean spoiling it for you, and we don't want that. All I can say about it, we're almost there."

You soon find yourself in an ice skating rink, skating around as you hold onto Taylor's hand. When you first got there, Taylor had some ground set rules before letting you on the ice with her.

After promising to keep them, you allow her to help you put on your ice skates before you both enter the ring. Even with Taylor worrying a little too much, you both still had a fun date, giving each other the time of your lives.

Sometimes when you ice skate, you like to imagine your ice skating around the rings of Saturn.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!