She catches you playing her guitar

Pairing: Taylor x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No
Summary: You make an attempt at one of Taylor's guitars when she walks in on you doing so.
***

You were a girl who had no knowledge of any instrument on earth, dating an incredible woman who was the master of all masters of all guitars.

The day she had found out that you didn't know it, she made an attempt and tried teaching you in the most easy way possible, but you still had failed at it and just eventually gave up on the guitar, claiming that you were never going to pick one up again. Or so you both thought when one day, Taylor was out picking up some groceries while you stayed home.

You were almost wishing you had gone out with her because of how bored you were getting without her company. As you ran out of ideas of things to do, you begin walking around the house as if this was your first time touring through it, just as you did on the day you moved in with your girlfriend. Once you got upstairs, you walked through the rooms and as you were doing so, something had you stopping right at Taylor's studio. Opening the door, the guitar that was displayed was the first thing to catch your attention as you walked over to it, debating weather or not to pick it up and strum it. It was a beautiful guitar, and what made it even more tempting was it happening to be your favorite color, (f/c). As you looked around the room, seeing her guitar collection surrounding you on all four walls, it was than you decided to pick it up.

As you guide your fingers to begin strumming it, you decided it would be okay until Taylor got home to try at it again. So the next thing you know, you find yourself searching beginners guitar tutorials on YouTube and tried following along and you quite enjoyed it. So much in fact that you didn't hear the front door open and close downstairs, followed by Taylor's footsteps approaching upstairs to her studio after hearing you play. She knew it was you because she knew you wouldn't have been able to resist picking up the guitar with your favorite color on it. As she approached the room, you had your back facing her while you were trying to teach yourself to play, "All Too Well" as you sang along in a soft voice.

Taylor didn't want you to stop and remained where she was without making any signals of her presence. Once you had finished the first practice round, Taylor begins clapping her hands, causing you to jump and turn around. You raised your hand up to stop her from saying something before you could, while still holding the guitar.

"Don't make a big deal out of this, Taylor."

"Okay..okay! It's just.."

Her voice trails off as you turn to put the guitar down, only for her to speak up before you could.

"Wait, Y/n! Turn around!"

As you did, you were greeted by an unexpected camera flash as she took your picture with the guitar still in your hands, causing you to roll your eyes and groan in annoyance.

"Taylor..."

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!