You go through heatstroke

***

***Pairing: Taylor x female!readerWarnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Taylor x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
With heavy breaths, you continued trudging the canyon's unforgiving steep trail.

It was such a beautiful day that you and Taylor decided to use it for a good hike. Needless to say, you weren't that much of an outdoorsy person, but you loved using the time spent with Taylor.

Having now been halfway through the hike something didn't sit right with you, as you started feeling symptoms that put you off. Not thinking much of it, all that you had in mind was of how close you were to the end before having to turn back to the car. Something about you, you get more tired easily and as of right now, your face was plastered with red and beads of sweat. On your back was a heavy backpack you insisted on carrying the whole time, what remains inside of it was six bottles of water, some trail mix and all sorts of little snacks. It wasn't long before you started feeling a throbbing headache. Once you both reach destination, you were feeling more then just a headache; nausea, rapid heartbeat, and the need to vomit.

Taylor noticed that something was off about you and got worried. With her worried mind, she called for help and did her best to take care of you until the help came. After medics arrive, you fall into unconsciousness before waking up in a white hospital room. The nurse tends to you while you have Taylor by your side, holding your hand.

"T-taylor?" You call out.

"I'm right here, baby." She says, squeezing your hand in reassurance.

"What happened? I don't remember anything.."

"You fell into unconsciousness from a heatstroke, (Y/n)." The nurse explains, giving you the whole story.

"How do you feel?"

"Confused and tired."

"That's normal, don't worry. We're gonna keep you for a couple hours and then Taylor can take you home."

"Thank you."

Taylor let's put a sigh of relief as the nurse walks away.  The room went eerily quiet, until Taylor begins to speak up.

"It sounds like you're gonna be okay, and I'm glad to hear it. How are you feeling now? Amy different, or just the same?"

"I'm starting to feel a little better, can we go home, now?"

"Not until we're released."

You give her a pouting look, causing her to let out a small laugh before planting a kiss on your head.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!