"How dare you!" he shouted.

    "I dared to do so." Constant space cracks appeared behind Edward.

    At this time, everyone began to arouse their own spiritual power, joke, don't talk about fairness or injustice at this time, Edward is obviously going to kill them.

    Now the advantage is all on our side, no matter what is fair, we will all go together!

    The overwhelming mental power enveloped Edward. With Lin Li's crit bonus, the 9 people's 3S-level mental power formed an absolute coercion!

    Edward's end is a foregone conclusion.

    No matter who comes, there will be such a conclusion. The 3S level is not like a Chinese cabbage. In every star field, this is an ancestor who has to be a big brother.

    Now that the 9 ancestors are shooting together, can't they restrain a person who is about to reach the 2S level?

    After the attack, however, Edward was shockingly still intact.

    how can that be? !

    Edward seemed to have expected it long ago, "This is your strongest attack?"

    His tone was contemptuous, and he didn't care how much shock it caused to the other side.

    "It's nothing more than that." It

    's nothing but that, and he can't even touch him! This is simply outrageous and subverts everyone's perception.

    "This...how is it possible..." Yu Zhi and Major Wen blurted out at the same time, and several others thought so too.

    Lin Li finally felt a hint of danger: "He's not Edward!"

    "Who is he then?!" Yu Zhi and Major Wen asked at the same time.

    "God!" Edward over there suddenly replied, and he laughed wildly, although everyone seemed to have some facial features, "I am your god!"

    "Fuck!" Yu Zhi cursed, "God of shit!"

    And Ling Jiuheng also found something wrong in many attacks. He shouted to everyone: "It seems that except for the mental power of the space system, other mental powers can't cause damage to him!" These

    words exploded in everyone's ears like a bomb.

    "Then we can't hit him at all?" Yu Zhi shouted anxiously.

    Edward was very relaxed at the moment, but the space gap behind him was a bit annoying.

    He wanted to find a way to get rid of Ling Jiuheng, what should he do?

    Now the two sides have reached a stalemate, Lin Li and others cannot attack Edward, and Edward's attack on them is blocked by Ling Jiuheng again.

    But no one thought of leaving, there must be a party here today.

    Edward will never let Lin Li go, and Lin Li will not let Edward run out of Chaos Star Territory just like that.

    "How can someone be immune to all attacks..." Lin Shizhen said, this is simply unreasonable!

    "Indeed, it seems that we are not in the same dimension as him." Ju Yang also frowned, who would have thought of such a situation.

    "Not in the same dimension...not in the same dimension..." Lin Li seemed to suddenly think of something, "The examination for the promotion of dimension..."

    "I see, now Edward is not the Edward we know at all! He is most likely from more than us Higher latitude, and this dimension we can't attack it at all!"