She didn't dare to hesitate at all, she immediately used all her mental strength to protect herself, and at the same time leaned tightly beside Ling Jiuheng.

    She didn't believe that Lin Li would kill Ling Jiuheng in order to kill herself. At this moment, Ling Jiuheng was her life-saving charm!

    In the next instant, the flames erupted, and a violent roar resounded throughout the entire star field.

    This eternally dim star field seems to have a momentary light, as bright as day.

    The explosion was accompanied by an extremely dazzling light. At this moment, Rose thaway seemed to feel that her eyes were going to be blinded, and her ears were also deafened.

    "My day! What kind of firepower is this!" While cursing, Rosethaway accelerated the operation of her mental power and tightly protected her surroundings.

    Her thoughts were roaring, what else was going on, Lin Li was too terrifying!

    It hasn't been long since we last met, how did her mental attack become so terrifying.

    Not to mention so many insect mothers, even if you gather all the Zerg from the star field, you will not be able to stop her firepower!

    Now she just wants to stay away from Lin Li and stop messing around.

    Rosethaway tried to activate the space rift, but found that she failed.

    This space is almost going to be shattered by Lin Li, and there is no such condition to activate!

    So when the fire light faded away, all these worm mothers who arrived first turned into charred corpses, floating quietly in this space.

    "Captain! You are too powerful!" Yu Zhi couldn't help cheering.

    However, there was no joy in Lin Li's eyes, and she looked around worriedly.

    "This is just the first batch of worm mothers that arrived first, and I don't know how many more will come later!"

    Lin Li looked at the dense red worm mother signs on the map, and was heading towards their location frantically.

    Rose thaway naturally felt it too, which made her a little more courageous.

    I was really frightened by Lin Li just now, but... this is just the first batch of insect mothers.

    Now that more and more worm mothers have appeared here, even if Lin Li is an immortal, it is impossible to survive!

    She stared at Lin Li coldly, her mind turned quickly, the power contained in the blow just now, Lin Li must not feel well, maybe she can only use the same move once and it will be gone!

    At this time, the second batch of insect mothers had also arrived on the battlefield, and the same massacre started again.

    "Maybe this is the last use..." Rosethaway was once again shocked by the scene in front of her, and muttered to herself in disbelief.

    Time passed, but the Zerg seemed to be endless.

    After he didn't know how many batches of Zerg he had killed, Lin Li frowned as he watched the countdown of the mental power bonus.

    "What should I do?" During the interval between the Zerg attack, Lin Li took the time to take a breath.

    "Captain, how long can you hold on?" It was Ju Yang who spoke. He watched Lin Li kill batches of Zerg with his own eyes. To be honest, his persistence has long exceeded his expectations.