Then he looked at Lin Li: "Isn't what you said not quite right? If we have already formed an alliance, why don't you come to help us? What kind of alliance result is this!

    " The silver earrings flashed for a moment.

    Lin Shizhen felt his SS-level mental power and smiled with satisfaction. This powerful power really feels great.

    She looked at Lin Li and replied naturally: "Of course it is a successful alliance, and it is really a pleasure to work with you."

    At this time, not only Major Wen didn't understand, but other people didn't understand what Lin Shizhen said, when did they cooperate? ? How did you cooperate? How come they don't know anything?

    Lin Shizhen looked at her teammates again. After she was promoted to SS-level mental power, she looked even more unfathomable. "Now, does anyone want to stand up and talk about it?"

    "For example...why betray the Western Star Region?

    " Everyone at the scene had to jump in their hearts, someone betrayed the Western Star Region? !

    Major Wen immediately retorted: "Lin Shizhen, what evidence do you have to prove it?"     "

    Evidence?" She raised her eyebrows, "Did you only discover the Sunlight team and not the other team?"

The laser cannon shot towards the void.

    Under the attack of artillery fire, dozens of starships appeared in front of us!

    And the leader is Edward of the Southern Star Region.

    Seeing the scene in front of them, Major Wen, Bai Ziyu, Wen Zhizhi and the man in black all paused. When were they actually surrounded by the Southern Star Region? !

    Lin Shizhen continued: "A traitor exposed our position to Edward."

    "Did you see it? Major Wen, this is the evidence."

    Edward saw that he was exposed, so he simply got off the starship.

    His eyes swept over everyone, and finally looked back and forth on Lin Shizhen and Lin Li.

    In the end, he looked at Lin Li viciously, "It's you who attacked more than a dozen of our squads?!"

    Lin Li sneered, "If you can't beat it, you won't be able to beat it, what a sneak attack."

    "You!" Edward was shocked by this shameless remark Shocked, he asked angrily, "Could you beat them without a sneak attack?"

    "Oh, since you said a sneak attack, it's a sneak attack." Lin Li spread his hands indifferently.

    This made Edward angrily about to hit him, but just as he was about to act, the tall and thin players behind him quickly grabbed him.

    "Captain, calm down, the other party has so many SS-level spiritual powerhouses."

    Although there are many of them and they are close to SS-level spiritual power, there is still a big gap between them and the real SS-level spiritual power.

    If Lin Shizhen wanted to keep Lin Li, they couldn't fight head-to-head.

    After all, Lin Shizhen's team is now full of SS-level mental power!

    Edward stepped forward for a moment, restrained the anger in his heart, and looked at Lin Shizhen: "You want to protect their team?"

    "If my news is correct, Lin Li is also a member of your Lin family, if you let her develop in the future Get up, can you keep your position as the follow-up heir of the Lin family?"