This is the case with inferior people. They refuse to believe what they see in front of them, and they always feel that there is hope. How much hope can be realized?

    Not at all aware of reality! Always doing those false things, this is the difference between the two, and he doesn't want to persuade them any more.

    "General Ling, I can't help you if you think so, but don't forget... The re-evaluation of recommenders is about to start. According to your current situation, it is uncertain whether you have this qualification next year. "

    If I were you, I would find a capable team now, and quickly go to Chaos Star Field to get a wave of resources. Fortunately, there is something to prove in the next recommender evaluation!"

    Although he suggested that General Ling, But his heart is clear, General Ling is not the kind of person who works hard for the sake of the above evaluation.

    It was this stubbornness that made him feel the deep difference between the two, but what about the result?

    People like General Ling will only suffer!

    As he expected, General Ling frowned, then turned away dismissively.

    "I wouldn't do such a thing!"

    Listening to General Ling's rhetoric when he left, the little old man looked at his back with a complicated look, and snorted coldly, "Just pretend here, without you, I will only It will be smoother!"

    He glanced back at the position belonging to the Sunlight team, and still did not have any new resources to hand in.

    ...

    in the Chaos Star Territory.

    Lin Shizhen looked frantically at the larva in front of him.

    There was an inexplicable longing in his eyes, as if what was in front of him was not the mortal enemy of mankind, but some kind of supplement.

    "Action!" She shouted while standing in front of the team, then took the lead in attacking.

    Bai Ziyu and the man in black followed Lin Shizhen to launch a mental attack without the slightest hesitation.

    Wen Zhizhi initiated assistance on the side.

    Only Major Wen was puzzled. Before they attacked adult worms, they had never seen such larvae alone.

    But he intuitively felt something was wrong. How could there be so many types of larvae? Aren't there adult worms to take care of?

    And Lin Shizhen's performance has deepened his suspicions, because she has never been as excited and belligerent as she is now.

    Feeling that something was overlooked, he looked at Lin Shizhen, the woman who is now called crazy!

    ...

    Yu Zhi and Yu Yi are still hiding in the dark to observe the actions of Lin Shizhen and the larvae.

    Seeing Lin Shizhen's attack without hesitation, Yu Zhi felt that something was wrong. He said to Yu Yi, "Why do I feel like she's looking for this? Is there any purpose?"

    Yu Yi's little face was tensed, and she replied seriously: "Lin Shizhen is definitely not easy, she can't think of the danger hidden behind the larvae, but she still chooses to do it..." Yu Yi

    's voice suddenly increased, "It can only be It's because the benefits they will get will be enormous!"

    She opened her eyes and looked at Yu Zhi, "Brother, what do you say for Lin Shizhen... what does she desire most?"